Sean Pratt #6 boozy plane ride, Sean's into men, not outed by trolls but his own GF Olivia Bracy b

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What brand is this?? So I know never to buy anything from them!!! So ridiculous sending a reply like that to a customer who has gone out of their way to let you know that your brand is being represented in a bad light by an influencer that is BLATENTLY breaking Covid restrictions and basically doesn’t give a tit about anything other than themselves!! If your brand is happy to be associated with twats like Olivia than it deserves to FAIL

Also sorry WHAT is this outfit!! See through flairs and a bikini top that doesn’t fit with your boobs hanging out the bottom ... total fashion influencer 😂😂😂 Stay classy San Diego ... more like Stay trashy Olivia ✌🏻
Well it’s quite clear from this response that some of these brands are run by people who are just as thick as these pair! They are honestly pathetic, it must be killing Sean that she posted that pic of him and yet he is stuck with her! There is bound to be a rant from him soon, he can’t help himself the angry little man that he is!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Why the old pics for the Vday post?
People are NOT seeing friends and family you thick bint. And people who are ARE breaking the rules.
At least own up to the fact you break the rules.
I have not objection tk what she wears or how she chooses to look. It wouldn't be my choice but each to their own. People aren't jealous sweetheart, they are angry you break the rules and flout it.

Reactions: 13
Definitely sent that themselves they think they are so clever? If it’s a brand they work with who sees no issue with what’s happening why hide the name? I’m sure PLT (who have the pick of all the influencers) will not be so understanding and that’s where it will really rub salt in the wound for her

Reactions: 12
If that brand is indeed real, why don't they publicly post that they're fine with dangerous covid flouting behaviour?

No brand worth anything would be. It'll just be from another influencer brand that drop ships tat. Let's face it Olivia depops most of this tit she gets sent after she's posted one photo.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m jealous that they may be warmer than me. In my house. Where I’ve been for nearly a year now!!

I’m certainly not jealous of what monumental twats these two are being right now. Such uneducated, selfish, self centred, deluded duck wits. I hope they suffer horrendous sunburn, or her lips explode, or some other torturous episode that’s befitting of them

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just a heads up Sean/Olivia, the plural of life is lives, not lifes.
I don't know why, but their spelling gets me everytime 😆 if olivia ever does learn the difference between you're and your she owes us money for the education she's gained from reading here.

Don't go to school kids, you can just make money sucking on / inserting dildos on the internet like Sean and olivia 🤣

IMG_20210214_115819.jpg

My spelling is awful on tattle, but it's ramblings on tattle not a post on my bUiSiNeSs

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Has that ‘business’ (if it even is from a business and not something they have written themselves) broken any kind of rule by sharing that message with Olivia? I would not be happy to know I have made a complaint to a company and they have screenshot it, along with their reaponse back to me and shared it with the person the complaint was about?!

Well we’ve got the valentines post from Olivia but Sean hasn’t liked or commented and nothing from him so I guess she’s still in the dog house 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Has that ‘business’ (if it even is from a business and not something they have written themselves) broken any kind of rule by sharing that message with Olivia? I would not be happy to know I have made a complaint to a company and they have screenshot it, along with their reaponse back to me and shared it with the person the complaint was about?!
Customer confidentiality possibly?

Reactions: 8
True to form here comes the reels of messages from her friends “you’re amazing ... the nicest girl .. don’t mind the haters ... blah blah blah” NO ONE CARES what your just as idiotic friends say about you!!! I reported Olivia for re sharing all those people’s profiles on Instagram... please do the same... you can put it as under bullying / harassment

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Is that doxxing she’s just done?
If any tattlers are these people you know the brands you messaged so surely there is some confidential clause they’ve broken by telling her the peoples name?
And if she’s Doxx you, the police can issue warnings? Not sure how it all works.
Don’t want to post the pic of people she’s outed but I’ve screen shot it just in case.

Reactions: 18
So someone making a compliant about an influencer’s disgusting behaviour to brand that’s she represents is now classed as trolling? I’ve bleeping heard if all now!!!! They really do think they’re above everyone don’t they. Zero accountability for crappy behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Is that doxxing she’s just done?
If any tattlers are these people you know the brands you messaged so surely there is some confidential clause they’ve broken by telling her the peoples name?
And if she’s Doxx you, the police can issue warnings? Not sure how it all works.
Don’t want to post the pic of people she’s outed but I’ve screen shot it just in case.
Me too. The brands she works for have just shown they’re as stupid as her. No reputable brands would ever disclose who sent messages. But then again I guess that shows what type of influencer she is..

Oh dear, she's showing why no decent brand would ever work with her. In between posting her boyfriend sucking a dildo, suicide memes that mock people wearing a mask during a pandemic she's inciting people to harass members of the public that dared have an opinion on her covid flouting that's killing lives.

But they're having an amazing holiday for sure 😆

Their lives would be so much better for them if they took responsibility and stopped trying to blame tattle or anything else for the problems they created.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She is doxxing! This happened on another thread, influencer caught someone out from tattle to their instagram and paraded it all over her socials. She got the police involved but it was the influencer who got in trouble for doxxing. This is an open forum, the police won't do anything, she's screwed herself over again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If that brand is indeed real, why don't they publicly post that they're fine with dangerous covid flouting behaviour?

No brand worth anything would be. It'll just be from another influencer brand that drop ships tat. Let's face it Olivia depops most of this tit she gets sent after she's posted one photo.
I dont see the name of the brand on that post lol interesting 🤔

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.