Sean Pratt #5 Not the only gay in his village, obsessed with Tattle and his image

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ He’s clearly sticking by a girl who uploaded a picture of him sucking a dildo for her 41k followers to see because no other girl in their right mind would touch him with a barge pole knowing what he’s at, whereas Olivia does for the free holidays and tit teeth and lips. What an existence to have.

Reactions: 15
Keep reporting her to these brands!!! Pinkflamingothelabel next! We need all of us to pitch in together and report her! These brands should be ashamed of themselves.

Reactions: 9
Imagine how tiring the last 9 months has been for them. Bust up, have to make up in order to prove a point to people on Tattle who can see straight through it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Keep reporting her to these brands!!! Pinkflamingothelabel next! We need all of us to pitch in together and report her! These brands should be ashamed of themselves.
What are you guys actually reporting them for? Like what are you saying? Can we have a template

Reactions: 1
Wonder how long before she gives him another black eye? 🤔

I honestly don’t think Sean will ever leave Olivia. She is the type to absolutely go to town on him if they split up
No wonder he looks so miserable and dead behind the eyes all the time! I almost feel sorry for him... then I remember what a dick he is 😂

Reactions: 5
I’ve sent Olivia’s stories to the Daily Mail! Imagine the comment section if they publish the article 🤣🤣😇

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He is so neck deep in tit with this whole charade.
I actually do feel a little sad for him. Especially when a 20 year old declares that she is his “business partner” HAHAHHA yeah not likely, darling

Reactions: 14
What an absolute pathetic excuse for going on holiday and the airport are a disgrace for letting them though. Sean’s “business” if you want to call a few paper pants a business is just underwear. Why does underwear which is worn under clothes need to be photographed in another country. I can’t even go into her stories which seem to try and encourage “all of the people” who clearly don’t exist asking her how she went away. How is this pandemic ever meant to get any better when people like this keep going away for no other reason then just wanting another holiday?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What made me laugh from her stories was her wearing a flimsy cheap badly fitted bikini sitting in the "sun" just didnt look like fun to me....looked so windy and she looked like she'd been crying
I wondered if she had been crying!! Can't wait to see their sickly valentine posts today! Declaring their love for each on the gram, when behind closed doors, she's probably on a pull out bed and he's in the double!!

wERe sO JeALoUs

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You can witness the most forced hand holding going on in Olivia’s story. This is a car crash that I can’t look away from but we’ve got another 48-72 hours before their pretend relationship love bubble bursts again because Olivia does something else to piss him off.

Reactions: 7
This is what I sent to Glamify 👍View attachment 435478
She's also said that wearing a mask doesn't work and we're all sheep for listening to the rules
She's also gone for a walk with friends but to get there She's in a car with them with no masks and getting in the way of the driver endangering someone else's life.
She also doesn't seen to get what a bubble is and what they're used for going back and forth to her parents whilst living with sean
She's continuously going out for things that aren't essential....I think that's it lol anyone please feel free to add

Reactions: 8
I'm gonna keep reporting her to all brands. She thinks covid is one big giggle and flouts the rules daily. witch this is karma for the horrible vile person you are.

Reactions: 6
She's also said that wearing a mask doesn't work and we're all sheep for listening to the rules
She's also gone for a walk with friends but to get there She's in a car with them with no masks and getting in the way of the driver endangering someone else's life.
She also doesn't seen to get what a bubble is and what they're used for going back and forth to her parents whilst living with sean
She's continuously going out for things that aren't essential....I think that's it lol anyone please feel free to add
Oh yes and Xmas time they went to her family with about 20 people and then went to see his family then also went to zaralenas and she's been back and forth with various friends....she must have 100 bubbles lol

I still can't get over this....like no wonder she doesn't think they work they're for you're face you twit

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.