Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yel

Chatty Member
Grab your paper thin Chinese undies, penis pump and spray bottle to join us for the new thread

Round up of the last thread:
  • Sean joined us shortly to call us all wet cunts, then flounced.
  • He's so proud of his only fans stuff and his "career" that he posts every other day to try and convince himself 😬
  • He outed that he earns over £10k a month from only fans by posting his only fans affiliate link to try and get 5% of anyone else earnings that signs up with his link. His ex has suggested something dodgy is going on with his tax.
  • There a public video where Sean is paid to let a guy suck right in between his toes..
  • He doesn't believe in covid -19 and proudly shows off breaking lockdown rules, then justifies it as it's like smoking and his own choice 🤦‍♀️
  • He lied to try and pretend that he wasn't holding his phone while driving and filming insta stories.
  • Visited Bournemouth naturally at the same time it was national news due to selfish people visiting and came out with this gem "Wots ‘appenen pewpl I’ve just landed innit in Bornmuff I was chilleh man I dropped down ina fuckin vest. Got a bit chilleh was down at the beach Avin a few swigs"
  • Add anything else I've missed

Thread name by a few people, there were others but too long.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

Elvis4525

Interestingly I heard from a friend she’s telling everyone in Bolton she’s only with him to gain more followers on insta to get more work and be more well known 👀

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

Pepjac

First post here, I used to subscribe to him on only fans and he charges $70 to subscribers there for any decent content. I now find him totally grotesque and he makes me feel queasy.

I don't think j can post the shots of him riding a dildo but here he is sucking one 😆

PSX_20200924_131016.jpg
PSX_20200924_131402.jpg
PSX_20200924_131038.jpg
PSX_20200924_131338.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

Bostonxx

VIP Member
Awwww if we went cashless Sean wouldn't be able to accept cash for letting guys suck his toes how sad

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Zantezoo

VIP Member
Olivia is far more normal than your precious Katherine. Who you are all falsely led to believe is a saint. Katherine used Sean’s platform on onlyfans to participate in FULL SEXUAL videos. Gave consent for them to be posted. And took 50% of the earnings. KATHERINE IS A SEX WORKER. but yet again the idiocy and ignorance of every single one of you is unfortunate as you CHOOSE not to see Katherine for who she really is. Sean has chosen not to comment on the details of their relationship. Yet Katherine still continues to do so 6 months on. Pretending she’s a victim and pretending she isn’t a sex worker. It’s laughable. There is a lot I know Sean could say on all of the matter. But he chooses not to because he has moved on. And he is attempting to live his life how he wishes to. As previously stated I’m a close friend of Sean’s. And I know every detail. Have seen every message. Heard every voice note. You all have no idea just how manipulative Katherine is. And is still continuing to be. Her stories today are a manipulation of the truth. All his close friends and family know the truth. We all know what he does for a living g. We all fully support him. And Olivia is the only person who understands what he has been through with his exes and sees exactly what we see. Sean is not perfect. Who is. But he is happy, and the only unhappy bitter and nasty person through all of this Pretending to be a victim is Katherine. So instead of feeling sorry for poor Katherine. Poor normal Katherine. Remember she is a sex worker. She is also only telling one side of the whole story.
Hi Sean - have the family recovered from the upset of us discussing your height?

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Loz123456789

It’s ridiculous. 😂 He reminds me so much of Zoolander - calls himself a model but only has one expression that he does in every photo. It also shows how bad the botox is!

I can’t get over the Dale Winton thing. Ever since it’s been mentioned it’s all I see 😂
hahaha same! It is so true and i'm so glad what a rotter

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22

xjhx

Somebody said that only gays must be interested in him and I’d just like to say that we don’t clam him, either

• Haha
Reactions: 21

PrincessP

Chatty Member
Olivia is far more normal than your precious Katherine. Who you are all falsely led to believe is a saint. Katherine used Sean’s platform on onlyfans to participate in FULL SEXUAL videos. Gave consent for them to be posted. And took 50% of the earnings. KATHERINE IS A SEX WORKER. but yet again the idiocy and ignorance of every single one of you is unfortunate as you CHOOSE not to see Katherine for who she really is. Sean has chosen not to comment on the details of their relationship. Yet Katherine still continues to do so 6 months on. Pretending she’s a victim and pretending she isn’t a sex worker. It’s laughable. There is a lot I know Sean could say on all of the matter. But he chooses not to because he has moved on. And he is attempting to live his life how he wishes to. As previously stated I’m a close friend of Sean’s. And I know every detail. Have seen every message. Heard every voice note. You all have no idea just how manipulative Katherine is. And is still continuing to be. Her stories today are a manipulation of the truth. All his close friends and family know the truth. We all know what he does for a living g. We all fully support him. And Olivia is the only person who understands what he has been through with his exes and sees exactly what we see. Sean is not perfect. Who is. But he is happy, and the only unhappy bitter and nasty person through all of this Pretending to be a victim is Katherine. So instead of feeling sorry for poor Katherine. Poor normal Katherine. Remember she is a sex worker. She is also only telling one side of the whole story.
So fucking odd you keep coming on and all you got to say is a massive rant about Seans exs. Whatever Seans ex’s do (personally dont even know who they are or even care), it doesnt make him exempt from all the dodgey shit he does like filming himself whilst driving, breaking lockdown etc. And dont get me started on the quite frankly fucking disgusting things he does on the internet.

Go away.

Reactions: 21

fadeitn

Oh piss off Sean. We know Katherine isn't perfect, but her stories of how he belittled her, controlled her, emotionally abused her and lied while going off to film onlyfans stuff sound exactly like what he would do.

Only bother to come back if you have evidence of 6ft 2" :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Yel

Chatty Member
He's showing how he'll never be a successful person and fingering his asshole on only fans is the highest level he'll ever get to. What a life pinnacle 🤣

If he could read he would see the text still tells him to isolate. If he had any sense he would at least apologize for the advert for the brand that ripped a fan off and say he'll contact someone to help. But he's unable to think and doesn't give a toss about anyone else.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Wetmyplants

VIP Member
I hope Olivias friends are telling her that Sean turning up on girls nights out is not normal behaviour

• Angry
Reactions: 19

ManicMayz

Hi Sean! Be careful oiling your winky on the beach you don't want to get sand stuck to it!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Wind Fish

His looks have gone, his body is going now he's older and he hasn't looked after himself. Good job he has a winning personality 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18