Sean Pratt #11 Olivia is young and thick, pay her a fiver and she’ll rate your dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's been totally triggered tonight by the cultural appropriation comments. He even dropped in a "my friends are black" which is always revealing.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He's been totally triggered tonight by the cultural appropriation comments. He even dropped in a "my friends are black" which is always revealing.
He even brought up James Bond & spider man 😭🤣 honest to god someone needs to give this boy a shake . He is embarrassing

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
My dad is originally from Jamaica and it really really boils his piss when he hears the expression that someone of colour cant be racist ... now as much as Sean twit is oblivious to his actions of wearing that head piece (however i do think its just him being a thick twit and not thinking it thru properly than actually meaning to offend anyone) hes right about saying that persons of colour can be racist, infact i would even go as far to say that people i know, including some of my own family are more racist than any white person i have met.

Moving on from that... how can he continue to go back to her after everything she publicly slates him for 😂😂 Sean have a bit of self respect n tell the wee mutant to piss off

• Haha
Reactions: 18
HAHAHA not the ‘my friends are black’ 😂

he sounded like such a twit I can’t even deal. He didn’t even look good in the outfit 🤢

saw that Chloe Khan was there as well - was basically the UK version of the met gala

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Theres literally more atmosphere at a wake than there is at her crappy pool party!
I live nearby so me and a friend drove down the street just to see how awful it was and encountered 2 women in thongs out on the street…getting changed out the back of a car and another one off her face walking over to the nearby cemetery half dressed, the road is a residential street with children and families living on there! Disgusting

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Ugggghhhhhhhhhh I think cultural appropriation is a concept a little too complex for Sean Pratt.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sean has just proved to the world, he doesn't give two shits about anyone or anything apart from himself and he honestly thinks he's an entitled person "and can dress how he likes for a good time". Someone go lick his head in.

Reactions: 13
1EBF75D1-1686-4578-A5CE-2704B28CC0D8.jpeg
He must’ve looked AWFUL to photoshop himself this badly 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I've just watched Pratt's car moan...what on earth is he on about? If he wants to dress as a "red indian" that's ok because a black person or even a woman (😱) might play James Bond? And he won't be offended if someone dresses up as a victorian house maid...what? I'm completely lost...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
‘I wah getten flung off peoples shouldas’ you mean Sean’s shoulders Olivia 🙄 the end of her new video on her story they are bleeping cringe.
So basically there was no pictures of Olivia towards the end of the night because she was to busy pissing in the murky pool 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.