Sean Phipps

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I’d say he even wants to come home now but that’d be confirming he wouldn’t be able. So he’ll stick it out till dec and he’ll be home to visit, and say how hard it’ll be going back because he misses everyone. Then come new year he’ll be on saying he’s staying home because that’s where his heart is etc etc etc… 🫠🙄

Reactions: 12
Oz government won’t tolerate his work shy arse like our government. He’ll be out on his ear. He’ll be home by Christmas cause he’ll miss mamma P too much
He won’t be entitled to any benefits or anything while in australia but they also won’t ‘make’ him work. Will be interesting to see how he affords it all

Reactions: 3
Why does he think it’s a good thing to video kids on a beach and put it up on his stories for all his followers to see??

Reactions: 5
He will be thrown out of that house and he definitely won’t get a second year over there if he does stay if he doesn’t get it together quickly

Reactions: 4
He will be thrown out of that house and he definitely won’t get a second year over there if he does stay if he doesn’t get it together quickly
He just has to do the 88 days farming to get the second year visa, needn’t work a day other than them 88 days. There’s no chance he’ll survive out rural away from everyone to get his farming done. As someone called it, he’ll be home before Christmas 🤡

Reactions: 6
He just has to do the 88 days farming to get the second year visa, needn’t work a day other than them 88 days. There’s no chance he’ll survive out rural away from everyone to get his farming done. As someone called it, he’ll be home before Christmas 🤡
That’s what I’m saying near 3 months working for this idiot? He won’t get it together. I also highly doubt he’s going to stay sleeping in the bed with someone he knows no job and Australia is expensive for the essentially food etc

oh my good god he is absolutely hopeless, carrying on like he's too good for the dental practices over there. LOL you wore a headset at 3 dental and took calls to make bookings!!!! If he had 1 shred of humility he would do a lot better for himself, will be laughing so much when it all comes crashing down for him. He's close to 30 now at this stage. Pathetic bleeping fool. Cant bare him!

Reactions: 14
oh my good god he is absolutely hopeless, carrying on like he's too good for the dental practices over there. LOL you wore a headset at 3 dental and took calls to make bookings!!!! If he had 1 shred of humility he would do a lot better for himself, will be laughing so much when it all comes crashing down for him. He's close to 30 now at this stage. Pathetic bleeping fool. Cant bare him!
The word you’re looking for is entitlement!
Cumere he was the back bone of 3 dental. I’d love to know what whopper wage he was on answering phones in there cos he’s going on like he was on €100,000 and won’t get out of bed for less! Like there wouldn’t be people ready to take that job as the door hits him on his spoilt arse on the way out.

Reactions: 10
As if he's on his story begging for a job. Go out and find one yourself like everyone else ffs

As if he's on his story begging for a job. Go out and find one yourself like everyone else ffs
The other two jobs didn’t suit cos he couldn’t dick around like in 3 dental welcome to the real world Sean, it’s called work, none of it is gong to suit you.

Reactions: 7
Never heard of anyone not been able to get a job when they over in Oz
He just wants high pay minimum Work load no manual labour
As he said he could of got a job as directing traffic at building sites but no that’s below him

also his Ankle seemed fine on the dance machine the other day

Reactions: 11
Im glad all of that time spent on the dole and just refusing to work in Ireland is now paying off for him! Still looking forward to much for it all to come crashing down for him, he is just so undeserving of any opportunity. An arrogant spoilt little pox.

Reactions: 11
Sorry lads how in the jaysus did he afford to get over there? I thought he wasn’t working the last year? Is all this being funded on a CU loan? The stress of that would be enough to finish me off

Sorry lads how in the jaysus did he afford to get over there? I thought he wasn’t working the last year? Is all this being funded on a CU loan? The stress of that would be enough to finish me off
Lord knows but now he has an apartment over there
I say the girls he moved in on are delighted

Some life he's living in aus when he's reading here about himself .. had to say he's not going home... Sure he's bought a TV 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1