Sean Phipps

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sean Phipps - Irish Instagrame 49k Followers

I absolutely love Sean, he has made me laugh so many times during the lockdown. Watching him and the mother is a total joy.

Yes some of his comments are problematic, but he is only young.

I adore his energy and commentary

Reactions: 5
Not a clue who he is but I already like him for calling out Julia Holbanel and her airhead comments about abortion 🙌🏻👌🏼

Reactions: 5
Does anyone know who he was talking about on his stories last night? Saying they were bringing him up on a live saying he's not a nice person and he's fake.

He is as brazen, the amount of people he meets in a week is actually a disgrace, he seems to think cause he’s vaccinated it’s ok, does he not realise he can still get and spread COVID!!

Reactions: 9
I’m lost how how can work with the public and mix with so many people
A basketball court full of people
A kitchen full of people drinking
A staff room full of people
I get he got the first vaccine not sure why though

Reactions: 6
I’m lost how how can work with the public and mix with so many people
A basketball court full of people
A kitchen full of people drinking
A staff room full of people
I get he got the first vaccine not sure why though
The amount of people he has been around in the past days alone is unbelievable.

Reactions: 2
I don’t really follow him he’s just friends with a girl I know so I see some of his stuff when she reposts it or tags him, but how did he get popular on insta? I don’t see the appeal and I find him very annoying and like the past few commenters have said how does he think it’s ok to see that many people and post it all over his story knowing thousands of people are watching??

Reactions: 6
I'd love to know what Claire Balding thinks of his carry-on over the weekend. She was a big fan of his, and vice versa, and she was so against people breaking the Covid rules. I wish she was back on Insta just to see her reaction to it 🤣

Reactions: 3