SCREW - Channel 4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love a good prison drama, Bad Girls is an all time favourite and Wentworth was also amazing. Time was perfection. This I’m not sure about 😂 only seen the one episode, I’ll probably watch more. I saw it advertised as darkly comedic?! It did have a few funny lines admittedly but so did Bad Girls (Bodybag anyone 😂) and Wentworth and it’s not the same feel.

Love a good prison drama, Bad Girls is an all time favourite and Wentworth was also amazing. Time was perfection. This I’m not sure about 😂 only seen the one episode, I’ll probably watch more. I saw it advertised as darkly comedic?! It did have a few funny lines admittedly but so did Bad Girls (Bodybag anyone 😂) and Wentworth and it’s not the same feel.
Oh old Bodybag I loved her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Has Nina Sosanya ever played a ‘likeable’ character!?! I’m part way through episode 5 where I really should be feeling sorry for her but I just don’t :unsure:

Agree with others though, I’m really not sure what this series is trying to be as a genre, I only started it because Jamie Lee O’Donnell was in it and I will finish it, but I wouldn’t watch another series.

Finally finished it the other night. Absolute dog tit.
I might not bother watching it now....the reviews have been quite bad. I tried watching Clink but that was so bad I only watched 2 episodes. I was hoping Screw would be a good watch. Oh well....

I didn’t hate it but I didn’t love it, either. I like Jamie Lee.

Wentworth is one of the best prisons dramas out there. A must watch.
It has made me want to watch other prison dramas though - added this one to the list - any others particularly good?

I didn’t hate it but I didn’t love it, either. I like Jamie Lee.

It has made me want to watch other prison dramas though - added this one to the list - any others particularly good?
Wentworth, Orange is the New Black and Prison Break are all fab. So was Bad Girls back in the 90’s bit dated now but still recently re-watched them all.

Reactions: 2
Wentworth, Orange is the New Black and Prison Break are all fab. So was Bad Girls back in the 90’s bit dated now but still recently re-watched them all.
I watched a bit of OITNB back when it was first on but gave up as I kept having it spoiled on social media so lost interest. I think it’s been long enough now that I’ve forgotten everything I knew though so I might go back to that 🤣

Will also give Prison Break a go, thank you

Tried it this morning and turned it off before the end. I agree the tone was all over the place. Also, and I realise this is incredibly petty, but the editing with the music was doing my head in! Hollyoaks in prison.

This started off slow but by the end of the season I was hooked! Worth a watch and the girl from Derry Girls is really good.

We finally got round to watching it this week. It got better as it went on but didnt seem to know what it wanted to be.