Scousebirdblogs #28 Brows like Gary Glitter. Scousebird Brand down the sh..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Rangoonio for the title. Never made a thread before so hopefully not cocked it up!
---
How on earth has she found Ryman’s hotel, broken in and left a load of inside out drinks and a diary IN MAY

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't do Instagram so I don't know what her engagement is like there, but on twitter it is beyond piss poor. 3.3k views, 3 likes. Time to change the record, no one's arsed what you think about the tories
20230506_091340.jpg

Reactions: 10
You could tell she settled on that red dress and didn’t really like it, or anything else in there for herself 😂

Reactions: 3
You could tell she settled on that red dress and didn’t really like it, or anything else in there for herself 😂
I’m just browsing the sales in Next and Zara. Loads of nice stuff there DAB’s. I’ll go on Truffs thread and tell her to get all her ZSM’s in

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My mate was in there a few days ago (Allerton Road) and apparently loads of girls were taking selfies with the two blokes who own it to post on Instagram. Is she / was she still with one of them?

• Sick
Reactions: 2
My mate was in there a few days ago (Allerton Road) and apparently loads of girls were taking selfies with the two blokes who own it to post on Instagram. Is she / was she still with one of them?
If she wasn’t. Wouldn’t she be doing her “all men are bastards”, semi Psychotic rant by now because she’s been jibbed by yet another one? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't do Instagram so I don't know what her engagement is like there, but on twitter it is beyond piss poor. 3.3k views, 3 likes. Time to change the record, no one's arsed what you think about the tories
View attachment 2151661
For round here it's like coming out with merch stating 'water is wet' at this point. Not new, not shocking, not radical, not original, not buying it.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.