Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Melj71

Chatty Member
Yes I was surprised it didn't get more of a mention of here as she went i to some detail and addressed a few points including the lady who has stage 4 cancer getting blanked. She mentioned that other site very fleetingly like "oh I dont know what's going on".......er we do!!
You are fucking shitting me.....that's me. What did she say?

Reactions: 1

Dabbyhand

@Melj71 she was reading tattle, she doesnt remember receiving the message you sent her is what she said but she read your post on here whilst looking for something else👀 She mentioned the Bill Bailey balding head and her in the same building post too, so she had a good read.
What was this on? I must have muted her that day

Shazblag

VIP Member
Kids playing out in the street and roadkill rats everywhere and live ones lifting wheelie binlids and climbing in its horrendous round there, I dont know the answers to get rid of them, people keep the rubbish in the bins but the bastard rats are still mooching.

VIP Member
Was thinking the same thing, she’ll be in the echo with a compo face on in a few weeks over it I bet.
She’d buzz off that. If her holiday saga is anything to go by she’s not happy unless she’s got someone to slate or something to witter about - free content

1 fatality and 1 casualty.
They can’t confirm it’s a terrorist attack yet but it’s being led by counter terrorism police.
Women are being diverted to Arrow Park and Whiston. No visiting strictly allowed.
Explosion at 10.59 on Remembrance Sunday.
Pray for our city and our country
Wow this is first I’ve heard - how terrifying! Hope no one on here affected x