Scottish Tiktok Spa #3 How is this app free?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there proof of Lez saying that about Stutchys wean? I think Stutchy is trying anything to deflect from Doctor Michael taking the utter piss out of Scott

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is there proof of Lez saying that about Stutchys wean? I think Stutchy is trying anything to deflect from Doctor Michael taking the utter piss out of Scott
still howling at him trying to argue with an actual doctor 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Would throw aww the 20 pences if we can get Scott & DR Michael on a duel

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm still howling at him being feart to go live with the doctor coz he knows he'd get chewed up - he'll be away learning aw the big words

• Haha
Dr Michael will destroy that thick bastard. Stutchy should leave Lez alone and concentrate on her ‘business’. Answer the questions Stutchy!!

Reactions: 8
Mental how an ex crackheed that now dabbles in hallucinogenics thinks he’s more knowledgeable than an actual DOCTOR 😂
Mon Scottyboy if you’re so confident in what you preach go live with the good doc.
Can even promote your sleep gummies etc 👀
🤣🤣🤣

Nothing but a scammer mate xoxo

Reactions: 11
Hulk is arguing with John Shields on a live @johnbhoy270 threatening to go see him 🙄

Reactions: 2
For anyone who follows Lexaloco .. how did she get a black eye?She’s posted an ambiguous insta story today and made reference to having deleted a post from the night before. Last I saw she was posting from Brighton. Anyone know what happened to her?

Reactions: 2
EK’s produced its fair share of riddy’s but the Davies brothers have got to be the biggest, which takes some going

Reactions: 11
What's happening in letishas live?? Someone catch me up
Same old story, Letisha isn’t a wrongun 🙄, Amy Glass is a charity thief, Mandy doxxes wains to plm rinse and repeat oh and did I mention Letisha is a decent upstanding member of society 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Same old story, Letisha isn’t a wrongun 🙄, Amy Glass is a charity thief, Mandy doxxes wains to plm rinse and repeat oh and did I mention Letisha is a decent upstanding member of society 🤭
Is that Chelle lassie that's pally with Yoker an ex tattler? Wasn't in for long but heard Letit shouting about her and she mentioned along the lines of noone likes her and tattle didn't want her 🤷‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is that Chelle lassie that's pally with Yoker an ex tattler? Wasn't in for long but heard Letit shouting about her and she mentioned along the lines of noone likes her and tattle didn't want her 🤷‍♀️😂
Is that Borrheid Chelle who’s definitely no from Barrhead despite having Britney when somebody said they’d put her on the Barrhead Divas scheme maws facebook group 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Mandy was in arguing with letit I thought if was her she was saying that to 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.