Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gossiperbee

Chatty Member
Adam lough has stoped taking about kids and abusing women to become an investigator In the Jay slater case. He's got carol in the box who's said she'll check the cards but she needs to leave. She thinks it's a scam for money, she'd know all about that 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Cass_25

VIP Member
Amanda’s been wanting to stick shower curtains roon her fences in her back door, that in itself is the work of an utter psychopath
IMG_1064.jpeg

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
I just saw a video on professors page of Baby Jane in Lee Sutherlands box agreeing with him that it’s just a joke his creepy perverted behaviour in asking random women what colour their knickers are. I really like Baby Jane, she’s a harmless crackpot , but wtf is she doing in about someone like Lee ffs. Is she not aware of what he’s done ?
Baby Jane away read Lee’s threads & educate yourself on just how vile & dangerous this man is.

singlelife

VIP Member
I think the trolling all stems back to baby Jane & Amanda agreeing with & defending Lee in his live when he was being his usual misogynistic self asking young girls what colour their knickers were etc. Ryan left a comment on one of her vids next day saying he knew she was a nice woman & maybe didn’t realise what Lee was like & why people didn’t like him. She should go watch some vids of him. Afterwards I think baby Jane took it wrong way & did a vid aimed at him saying she’ll talk to who she wants. Other people tried to tell her to be careful who’s boxes she went in….. like senorita scotlands live other night. I honestly don’t think it was malicious but she’s obv sensitive just now

Reactions: 9

cctm

VIP Member
I love how baby jane seen confusion on here and done videos to clear it up even though i dont have a clue whats went on i think baby jane means no harm but wants to be pals with everyone and not everyone is good to be around and inevitably you will get dragged into drama but am still a Baby jane fan cant help it 🤣🤣

They'd be fighting over who gets to shout out the windae - Louise dangling Amanda oot the windae calling her ugly as fuck
Glad she's back 🤣🤣🤣although she'll be back in after the weekend 😀
---
Amanda Britt is back. She's had 3 months to sort herself out and she's definitely finished with Ross this time. x 🙄
She's just posted again on FB saying she now has a girlfriend. You couldn't make this stuff up. x
I showed my man the baby Jane tik tok about the t-shirt and he said 'aw that's good Billy's Mrs got a mention' I was like aye we're all one big extended family on 'that daft gossip page' as you call it 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

cctm

VIP Member
Naw don't. You'd then get Cherine trying to flog life jackets as the boat goes down. "Omg guys look at this, it makes you float! It is sooooooo goooood! Use my code on TikTok shop and get 45 pence off!"
Hehe guys know what a went and done a never inflated it right and nearly drowned hehe whit um a like

• Haha

Jaybtee

VIP Member
Unfortunately my fyp is full of adam lough tam chambers and the two birds wtf who the fk do these people think they are bring back canzo n coops💀💀💀

• Haha

cctm

VIP Member
Apparently it's an American Bulldog and she got it from the Scottish Bulldogs page that goes in her lives. Not sure if she just gave it to her because I can't see Susan having the money to buy it. Her face was in a mess a few days ago as the cat had scratched her and the dog had bitten her. x
🤬🤬🤬 susan cant look after herself never mind any pets her ma still does her washing and changes her bed all susan has time and energy for is the booze