Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Muchbee

VIP Member
Mind all the impressions of her people done with the tin foil jewellery and covering the mouth singing do you know how lucky I feel I am

• Haha
Reactions: 11

gossiperbee

Chatty Member
Denrens getting annoyed at Jordan so he's just told her to ask her mum who's trolling her cause she's a psychic and she's kicked off 😭😭

• Haha

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
Anyone else think Ryan’s lives are as boring as woolys these days. Janine must be telling h him to behave just like her dug
Anyone else thinks he smokes like he’s ten and havin his first cig it’s sucked in and blown straight oot I can’t stand to hear it and I don’t smoke

• Haha

singlelife

VIP Member
I've not seen the video of her and Lee, but I do think BabyJane just goes with the flow sometimes a bit too easily, cos she doesn't want to cause any waves.

That said, i've seen the video of her today saying she doesn't like the backlash so she's coming aff the app for a while. When did running away ever solve anything? Own up to your actions and explain them. Either apologise or don't, but you can't live your life on the fence when people are angry at you for something you did. If she wasn't as well-versed in the horror that is Lee Sutherland as she could be, she can easily navigate her way around here and rectify that.

I'll tell you who i definitively do not like tho; that AWFY GRATEFUL AMANDA. What kind of insane, saviour complex of a username is that? What exactly are you grateful for Amanda? It's certainly no for having a fucking brain, i'll tell you that much. She's all over the app arguing with people in comments defending Lee's homophobic behaviour. Bitch, who even are you? Take an awfy grateful seat you creepy tramp. He's no gonna pump you, hen. You're no his type.

She posted a video saying she was gonna be doing bedtime story readings. Aye alright. What book you reading? The Jimmy Savile Fanbook? You beasty auld cunt.
I seen a video where someone has outed that Awfy Grateful Amanda as a granny from Newton Mearns & looks nothing like her profile pic (shock horror I know) Obv too much time on her hands. Net curtains would be twitching if her neighbours knew the company she was keeping 🤣

As for Baby Jane……as my old granny used to say ……she’s no as green as she’s cabbage looking! I think she needs to stop blaming everything on losing her wee cat as sad as it is & stop trying to act naive about certain situations. Everyone & their dug knows Lee is a wrong yin & can’t be defended

Reactions: 10

gossiperbee

Chatty Member
That elite tanning twat Scott is going to Tenerife next week not eating or drinking and proving he can make the 11 hour hike from where Jay slater was last saw to the apartment he stayed in 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Unfortunately my fyp is full of adam lough tam chambers and the two birds wtf who the fk do these people think they are bring back canzo n coops💀💀💀
That Tam is an absolute embarrassment trying to come off as a hard man 🤣 cardboard gangster telling everyone how bad he is over TT yet every vid he does he's sitting in his bedroom screaming for address's. Absolute redneck 🙈 is he no meant to be a scaffolder aswell surprised he's not getting slaughtered at work for his online antics 🤣 p.s I wonder if anyone still has there luminous coops and canzo hoodies that they were punting back then 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

cctm

VIP Member
Well done to @PhannyPhart for the winning thread title!

Welcome back to the Spa, where the winners of The Scottish TikTok Awards have just been announced. A huge thank you to the Northern Steelworks for reinforcing the stage for big Carol and DenRen's dance-off. Rest in peace to those unfortunates who got in their way.

Without further ado, here are this year's winners:

Favourite Male Tiktoker? Tracy Watson.
Favourite Female Tiktoker? Tracy Hunter.
Biggest Male Tiktok Drama Queen? Tracy Short.
Biggest Female Tiktok Drama Queen? Tracy Huntson.
Favourite Gamer? Tracy Shunter.
Best Places to Eat? Tracy's Hoose.
Who else deserves to be recognised? Tracy's Caravan.
Who would you buy from? Tracy's Tesco Carrier Bag of Wonders.
Funniest Tiktoker? The flickering face of Tracy Hunter floating over Miss JJ's arse.

That's all for this year. Come back next time to see how just how fat DenRen and her Maw have gotten (that's if the heart disease disnae get them first!) x

What a start to the thread!!!! Jist look at that wee face

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
Is she actually pregnant? wtf. We’ll no be able to tell the difference between her and big Melfy.
I don’t know , as Les talks some amount of shite at times. She’s possibly seen the size of Denise & just assumed 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
Looks like he chews bricks. How can she kid on she’s winching that, imagine the smell aff his breath 🤢

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
pure random jumping into this thread but used to regularly comment on posts 2-3 year ago back when there was a thread for bush something like bushwaka, new phone lost log in details forgot TL existed until baby Jane's t-shirt video and here we are! seeing names like Billy's Mrs, BennyBhoy, Deedeemcfarlane wee toots etc all came back to me and am glad ye are all still here. anyway that's ma 50p put in. I've ran out so away to go catch up. ps who's DenRen? the only one am no familiar with x
Den Ren ( Obese Denise is her Sunday name ) is the fattest wummin on Scottish TikTok

• Haha

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Howling at top troll Tracy doing a video on Holly the addiction beggar & having a wee burp through it then making a video after explaining she won’t be taking it down just because she passed wind 😂

• Haha

Muchbee

VIP Member
Hiiiiiya baby jane reading the T Life on your tele
Definitely hit the wee quote button hurry up 🙊

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
She’s took her to Katie’s tree on her birthday 😂
Mad Tracy putting the ornaments on their side so the daughter can put them upright for her maws video, couldn’t think of a better way to spend yer 21st 😂
Can’t wait for they birthday balloons to get released , fuck the environment it’s what Katie would have wanted 🥳

• Haha