Scottish TikTok Spa #10 The TikTok Awards Can Get in the Bin. Multiple Categories for DenRen's Chins.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being 43, lying in bed and thinking, I’ll do a video to this. Nae bother Dawn, we know you love going on your knees for auld Fraser. Must have been pumped and dumped again.

Reactions: 6
Imagine being 43, lying in bed and thinking, I’ll do a video to this. Nae bother Dawn, we know you love going on your knees for auld Fraser. Must have been pumped and dumped again.

no way she is only 43

Reactions: 9
No Scotland, no party ....
I'm three vodkas in, and ready for the football.

Comon @beebee789 get the sherry opened and join the party.

no Scotland no party

Reactions: 11
No Scotland, no party ....
I'm three vodkas in, and ready for the football.

Comon @beebee789 get the sherry opened and join the party.

no Scotland no party

Benny you know full well am no allowed to drink on here ever since I asked Stephanie Bonnar if she knew what docking was and her and her hair went aff her fucking nut.

Reactions: 17
Benny you know full well am no allowed to drink on here ever since I asked Stephanie Bonnar if she knew what docking was and her and her hair went aff her fucking nut.
Hahaha
But it's a special occasion... No Scotland no party
I've eaten all my snacks, but got tons of drink left and I'm drunk enough to Google what docking meant again!

Okay, Google says, no docking , no party

Last edited:
Hiya BBJ am sorry i slagged your air-fryer mince but in my defence it did look pure bowfin

Reactions: 14
Hahaha
But it's a special occasion... No Scotland no party
I've eaten all my snacks, but got tons of drink left and I'm drunk enough to Google what docking meant again!

Okay, Google says, no docking , no party
My man and boy are at the game and facetimed me was amazing watching Scotland fans belting out flower of Scotland

Reactions: 7
What an experience for them rolly. Shame about the score.
They are having an amazing time they going to the Switzerland game too. Awk I know they running rings around us that first 20 mins I've came outside for a cig giving myself a sore heed shouting at the tele lol

Reactions: 5
Denrens getting annoyed at Jordan so he's just told her to ask her mum who's trolling her cause she's a psychic and she's kicked off

Was someone on here asking for a thread on Ashleigh McNab / Single Mum Life?

Reactions: 2