Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BILLY'S MRS

VIP Member
This CNT is another absolutely deluded twat. Acting like he’s a CEO of TikTok. Him and Stacey would get on well. He was live earlier, telling people he wants to help them on his team as he’s a TikTok graduate. The only person who graduated out his course…..he’s now a manager. Cunt is on the brew like the rest of them. He looks like Cole, fae Cole and Abby.
Saw his post earlier. Talk about blowing your own trumpet. x 😒

Reactions: 5

Spanor511

VIP Member
Is he not banging on about his hotel is a partner in thats getting built in Egypt now 😂? The only thing he has graduated in is The Diadro School of Bullshit!
Building hotels in Egypt by day; begging on TikTok by night. He went to the Cherine school of lying.

• Haha

BILLY'S MRS

VIP Member
She came up on mine last week, I couldn't remember who she was at first 😂
I saw that Emma that went with wee bro the other day aswell, she was having a bitch about smurf jade 😂
Emma & Jade seem to have made up. It's on my fyp saying they are leaving the past in the past and they are there for each other. x 😂

• Haha
Who's this Stephaniekerr98 who popped up on my fyp in a pink dress with pink hair looking like a pink beanpole.
I'm sure that's the lassie who's baby drowned while in the care of her sister? She was spoke about a while ago on here I'm sure but back then she seemed to be surviving and had her other child but recently she seems out her nut all the time and no sign of the wee one.

• Sad

cctm

VIP Member
It sounds that way, I hope Baby Jane gets Amanda to fuck as that’s no pal. I canny work it out either, I tried to find the profile that had Amanda’s real photos on but it seems like it’s gone, I canny work out if she’s meaning Lydo’s maw was involved with that as Baby Jane’s saying it was her who was asking where Amanda lived? It’s a bit of a riddle, but whatever it is I just wish she would stay clear of the bams on that app.
Amanda I’ve nae sympathy for, she was up Lee’s hoop for far too long when she’s known exactly what he’s like.
It did seem like she says rydos ma says she lived somewhere and she lied and said naw its helensburgh!
I hope babyjane has not shared anything personal with these people they are not friends

Spanor511

VIP Member
That Cherines posted a video slating a girl to bits because she's said it's embarrassing now she's acting on a brand trip. The girls deleted her page.
---
Cherine is referring to herself as a young female 😭
---
Omg apparently it's not even the girl it's her repost she's slagged off thinking it's her 😭
Been taking tips off that cunt Vavron.