Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nosy-nora

Chatty Member
pure random jumping into this thread but used to regularly comment on posts 2-3 year ago back when there was a thread for bush something like bushwaka, new phone lost log in details forgot TL existed until baby Jane's t-shirt video and here we are! seeing names like Billy's Mrs, BennyBhoy, Deedeemcfarlane wee toots etc all came back to me and am glad ye are all still here. anyway that's ma 50p put in. I've ran out so away to go catch up. ps who's DenRen? the only one am no familiar with x

• Heart
Reactions: 5

evie1975

VIP Member
Ma wee dad is going to Spain tomorrow to ‘watch the football in the sunshine’ - he said get tanned both ways 🤣

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
No i think she's talking about actual children. She went on to explain that the family that owns the bar she was in have their children "dancing sexually and it's not her vibe" 😅
Is she not in Turkey? Must be having a shite time if she’s got to come on TikTok and try and take the moral high ground.
---
No i think she's talking about actual children. She went on to explain that the family that owns the bar she was in have their children "dancing sexually and it's not her vibe" 😅
Is she not in Turkey? Must be having a shite time if she’s got to come on TikTok and try and take the moral high ground

rainbow2022

Just lost 6 hrs this morning down the jay slater rabbit hole because of this thread 🤣🤣 my eyes , head and belly hurt I need to put my phone dwn and stay off tattle for the day 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

RonnieRoo

Chatty Member
I started reading that thread today, I had to stop for a bit because I felt guilty for how much I've been howling at it 🫣
A started reading it and when a got to the bit about folk hinking they were talking about Jean slater and saying sausage suprise am still giggling 🙈

• Haha

cctm

VIP Member
It seems like Amanda’s took the huff because she thinks she was trolled more than Baby Jane?
I don’t know where Lydo & his mad maw fits in to it, why would sticky fingers be trying to find out where Amanda lives, Amanda’s a boring auld granny who would be interested in finding out her info ?
Thats what i thought as well she wasnt happy she got trolled more than baby jane? Nice pal that is!! I dont have a clue whats happened but so hope someone fills us in more im too nosy

Spanor511

VIP Member
Oor Ashleigh 'just jumping on' seems to be punting the slimming gear, pray tell, whatever happened to that Supanova shite Skye Thomson and Amanda Milne were punting? Same shite, different branding??
Anyway, how auld and rough looking is she withoot the slap? Looks in her fifties. 🤣🤣
View attachment 2999888
She’s doing my fkn box in. Just jumping on to sell yous some pish guyssss, just jumping on to slate my ex guysssss. Did you ask for a thread on her? I’m going to do one.

cctm

VIP Member
At least Lydo’s warned her off re Lee. I like Baby Jane & was disappointed to see her in about Lee, I wonder what Amanda’s been telling her about Lee she’s so far up Lee’s fat arse I bet she’s told Baby Jane it’s not true about Lee despite there being receipts on his bowfing behaviour going back years now.
Pity help the person on the receiving end of lees anger and weird sexual frustration when he explodes and rest in peace to the lady already dead because of him! Amanda will have been
Filling her head with pish and because so many people still entertain the big creep baby jane must have thought he was innocent or something so im glad rydo says to her

Lrkn27

VIP Member
That Jordan Roberston just showed up on my fyp & i thought she had a stroke before she explained she has bells palsy.

• Sad

Cass_25

VIP Member
Has Polo been flashing on the TikTok 😭 or is Jury slevering shite as always , he’s just been in Lydo’s live saying Polo’s been caught flashing

• Wow
  • Haha

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
What an experience for them rolly. Shame about the score.
They are having an amazing time they going to the Switzerland game too. Awk I know they running rings around us that first 20 mins I've came outside for a cig giving myself a sore heed shouting at the tele lol

• Haha