Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spanor511

VIP Member
She is pished 🤦🏻‍♀️ What is with all these parents going on lives giving themselves a riddy!
I am cringing for the pair of them. She is an absolute mess. Imagine going into your work on Monday when your wife has been acting like a Fanny on the internet. Their poor
Weans. She’s wishing she could do a Dugheed special. She’d pump anything. He’s a big simpleton. Any real man would be affronted for their weans by their maw acting like that!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Spanor511

VIP Member
Fakes come from Turkey. These people are just adding profit on but ordering from these guys. If any of you genuinely want to know the sites to buy the decent fakes direct from Turkey ask and ill send the link. They’re all on Facebook.

• Heart

sam0206

Chatty Member
The worst thing blair could have done was get involved with Rosie, I'm glad it seems he's realised that quickly! For the £871 raised I bet he's wondering if it was even worth it. Rosie can't do a single thing without a drama, it's predicable now. 5 and a half hours on a live she done and she's acting like she really done something that's tired her out...try getting a job! I work 10 hour shifts then come home and have to take care of my child. She doesn't even look after hers. She should be using all that money she has for her hair and take aways on getting a painter and decorator in and getting her house sorted. She can't keep using the excuse that zara wrecks things as there's so many things you can buy now to help prevent a lot of that....that's what her benefit money is for! But then again the poor lassie isn't even at home. She's an utter disgrace of a woman. I dont like to look down on people on benefits as a lot of the time there's people that do genuinely need them and they do genuinely struggle to afford things when they're on them but people like Rosie who know how to play the system are just total scum. If she was claiming all that and her kids were with her 24/7, given home cooked meals and had a nice appropriate for their needs, clean home then fair enough but they don't. They're papped off to a "sisters" house, their house is a dump and their "mothers" stomping about thinking she's something special but in reality she's a stinking mess with ridiculous hair extensions that look like a wig someone's had shoved in a cupboard for years that's never saw a hairbrush...can you tell I despise this woman 😂

• Haha

guesswhosback.backagain

The only female empowerment I get from these shower of fannies is too work hard for my kids.
i love going on just to remind myself I’m doing well in life 🤣 The fear half of them must get on a Sunday “aw fuck was on live steaming last night again, better make my profile private”
I love watching the chaotic mess that is the life of bush. We are probably the same age and single mums but that’s where it ends.
I own my own house, work full time, drive, never claimed a benefit in my life (bar of course statutory child benefit) have friends that I’ve had for over 20 years 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
O
I have said it for weeks & weeks. There is no way she has the wee girl at least full time. She is seldom there. At one point she used to bang on about having nobody to watch them, couldn’t get a night out & she hated her sister etc then boom all of a sudden a sister appears who seems to have them more than she does (still claims she hates her sister which makes me dubious that this is her sister as she says) & she is out partying or down the bingo all the time 🤔 if you buy her lies then more fool you.
I remember her ripping into a mother who didn't have her kids a good while ago. It seems double standards don't apply here. N her wee pal at the time sarah louise n her video about mothers who's kids were in care were the scum of the earth. She another twisted wee witch!

• Heart

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Whats the point in Terry doing her hair again? She hasn’t looked after it at all 🤷🏻‍♀️ Its an unwashed mess & has been since she got it done. Said it before & i will say it again, only get extensions if you are prepared for the upkeep of them. Her hair is worse than Dugheeds!

Attachments

Lrkn27

VIP Member
O

I remember her ripping into a mother who didn't have her kids a good while ago. It seems double standards don't apply here. N her wee pal at the time sarah louise n her video about mothers who's kids were in care were the scum of the earth. She another twisted wee witch!
I can’t stand her either. Another idiot in life. Rosie forgets her own arse at times. I suppose when you have a wee band of loyal followers telling you how amazing you are though, you won’t care what has been said & done in the past.

exactly!! I dont know if you all saw the video she put up (it got deleted within minutes) of her bank statement to prove she sent blair the money. All it showed was she spent £35 on nandos then another £30 on justeat right next to it.
Someone sent her a tenner on the live last night to 'get herself a drink since she deserves it' , rosies reply was 'I have money I dont need it but thanks. When i dont have money i sub my pals and its mostly to buy T a takeaway' So why splash £500 on hair? Could she actually afford it? Hmmm.

Patiently awaiting DWP invesigating her theyd have a ball🤣
Its like a never ending pot of benefit money with her. £60 on 2 takeaways alone, that would get her & the kids a weeks worth of shopping. But that would be her thinking of someone other than herself & having to cook meals. She really riles me!

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
Well, I unblocked Big Burke, had a nosey at her shitey loungesuit/pyjama things yous have been talking about, watched another couple of her videos as a form on self punishment for being so bloody nosey, was consumed by irrational rage, developed a twitch in my left eye and then blocked her again 👍
Pretty sure she gets disability money pip or something. She seems fine to me she should be out working!

• Haha

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
Jesus Christ!!! Last night I was bored scrolling through tiktok and I came across this person called Jess Rennie 😬 She was live, dancing one minute then she stopped sat down right infront of the camera looking possessed 😱 rocking back and fore pure staring at the cam, I seriously thought she was going to jump through my phone.
I need a social life this is crazy spending a weekend watchin at 😂😂😂😂
Jess rennie is what I imagine a sleep paralysis demon looks like 🤣 is that the first u have seen her?

• Haha

Squidward's Missus

Chatty Member
I honeslty thought they would have a dead nice house but it's very basic maybe stop spending aw yer money on nites out and bottles of tonic and buy a tin of paint

They cabinets take me back to the 90s ma maw had one 🤣
The folk we bought our house off left a cabinet like that in our house when we bought it, acted as though they were doing us a great favour and I was too polite to say Fuck no, get rid! It sat for a month, all the while with me glaring at it, til we could afford a skip to get rid of it (they had also left a pile of absolute shiiiite in the loft for us to get rid of but that's another story 🤬) 🤣

• Haha

jimmymac

I can’t work out how to send yous the name of the page. Don’t want to post it on here! Don’t think I can message people direct.

He gives me the creeps. That funny wee accent he has. It’s like he kids on he’s Irish. Boak.

Remember when Rosie was trying to mingle with Canzo and his crew. I watched the live…canzo genuinely had no idea who she was. He asked that wee ally cretin if she was good looking as she wanted to dual live him. Ally simply and honestly said No. Then all hell broke loose. Now i have no time for canzo or any of them but on that occasion he genuinely done nothing wrong. Then the next minute Rosies Army of Thickos are accusing him of bullying her etc. She is a dangerous, manipulative woman that knows what she’s doing!!
also seen that wee smurf Jean. See if that was your maw would you no give her a slap for her own good. Away to primark buying Rosie pyjamas and all that? My wee raging. Naw your a desperate old woman desperate for followers so have an invented a friendship with the biggest crackpot on the app!! The mind truly boggles!!
Couldn't agree more with regards to Jean! why would she have a friend like Rosie? It's clearly obvious she is the biggest clout chaser since that Irish thing nuala the gurning champion of Ireland who dances about her kitchen, total fucking riddy! my opinion is Jean uses Rosie to get traction to her page, what does her family think? I'd be mortified if that was my mum/gran and the way she calls her "wee ragen" as if its some cute nickname 🤣 the lassie is a fucking riot her house is a manky shithole that hasn't seen a tin of paint since she moved in because she spends her life on tiktok she can't even last 2 days watching her own daughter she does nothing with they kids they are just her meal ticket, all the funding for the wee girls bike that she's never been on and if it doesn't fit out the door built then put it up and down outside its not rocket science just pure laziness and that wee guy must get terrorised at school having that as a mother she's a lying bitch aswell remember when she booted the female police officer "right in the fanny" and she came right off her feet so she was charged with police assault? i wonder when she's up at court for that 🤔 unless ovcourse it was complete lies

• Haha
  • Heart

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Somebody just asked Stef (thinking that Teri is Stef) if the Property Boss tried to pump her 🤣 “benny you realise i am stef” while Teri is pished falling all over the couch behind him 😆

• Haha

irishlassie

VIP Member
She does realise that money is for her childrens needs not fit to spend on herself!!! Cos no matter what she does to “improve” how she looks she’s still gonna be Disney wearing skank

• Haha

thisisnotmyrealnamex

Chatty Member
she keeps also 'joking' that she hasnt had her kids fulltime for weeks now which I am really starting to believe - where are they 5/6 nights out the week? Id love to get her sisters view, the one who seems to willingly take the 2 of them - my sister would tell me where to go! makes you wonder if rosie manipulates the situation, out pished doing tiktoks at 4am on a school night whilst someone else worries about the 2 kids in the morn, all she needs to worry about is getting to her hair appointment
aww the life of rosie bush 👏

• Heart

Highlandlass

Big bush ranting about being able to soend £500 without batting an eyelid 😡 thats really pissed me off. We all know its the kids money, not money for her to spend on hair nails etc. can’t polish a turd no matter how hard u try!
Exactly!! And don't believe for a minute that her weans don't need something right now!! She's rotten to the core, she could have all the money in the world and she would still look bogin 🤣🤣

Sheknows!

Rosie is a pure arsehole. I was on one of her lives last night and couldn’t believe the way she was talking to folk that were commenting. Who does she actually think she is. She obviously see’s something in herself the rest of us don’t. She looks like a pure riot but is sitting there as if she’s stunning being cheeky to people that for some reason are sooking up her arse.
She thinks she's a pure hard woman. She annoys me when she say "ye know where I stay come and say that to my face" then the next minute she's going on about "people coming near my hoose where my weins stay" I wouldn't wish any harm on her or her weins whatsoever and I know she rubs alot of folk up the wrong way. But what does she expect? If I was being a cunt to folks and they knew where I stayed.... I'd sure as well expect a chap at ma door.
This online world is just a whole other game man.

• Heart

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
Just seen their vid. Her voice grates on me. And I hate she films everyone in the place. No being funny but what If someone in their doesn't use social media or has fled domestic violence and their ex partner happens to see that video they are gona know what area to look. I know it's unlikely but it's not an impossible scenario
That's always been my big bugbear. Women fleeing abuse or even men fleeing women.

• Heart