Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lrkn27

VIP Member
I am buckled that Cherine is back on tiktok like nothing ever happened 😂 wonder when she will find the baws to put her comments back on 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Drea2904

Chatty Member
So it's ok for her to boast about spending 500 quid on hair but she made a post at Xmas saying ppl shouldn't put pics online of what they bought their kids for xmas 🤔
Probs cause her weans didn’t get much, all about her!!! What mum spends that amount of money in the days before Xmas on extensions, Christ id sell my hair for my weans in the lead up to Xmas.

• Heart

thisisnotmyrealnamex

Chatty Member
Yep, as soon as I saw it I thought It was a mess but a few folk have came out with the same big forehead style, and they're far too long. A good hairdresser will make them look like real hair , especially for that money.
its when she puts it up in a bun , the tapes at the back look horrrrrendous. Even more reason to do your hair and leave it down instead of just throwing it up!

Honest to god when you dont think Rosie Bush can get any worse 🙈🙈🙈

She comes on the live for '2 minutes to explain the situation cos shes in her pals having a good time & doesnt want to sit on live', yet 20 mins later here she is still on live.
Her pals trying to pimp out her dog to get pups and Rosies going on about if it wasnt for her it wouldnt happen so she wants one of the pups for free 😳😳😳 pure brass neck & can you imagine her taking care of a dog !?

and o m f g shes just shaved her pubes on live and showed a handful of them 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 she really needs cancelled its getting out of hand now

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Big bush ranting about being able to soend £500 without batting an eyelid 😡 thats really pissed me off. We all know its the kids money, not money for her to spend on hair nails etc. can’t polish a turd no matter how hard u try!

• Angry

shebad

Jesus Christ!!! Last night I was bored scrolling through tiktok and I came across this person called Jess Rennie 😬 She was live, dancing one minute then she stopped sat down right infront of the camera looking possessed 😱 rocking back and fore pure staring at the cam, I seriously thought she was going to jump through my phone.
I need a social life this is crazy spending a weekend watchin at 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Has Tracy Short been perm banned again 😂 how will i cope without a million videos in one day looking at her bedding she hasn’t changed for weeks or that midden of a caravan 🤢😆

• Haha

Lrkn27

VIP Member
shes ready to burst out that sports bra 😂🤮🤮🤮

she can spend £10000s on her extensions, colour, botox, mac makeup, she is still a bogger

sitting doing her hair to sit and pout at herself in the camera whilst Z is out with her worker and T is just out his bed , shes got it quite easy eh?
she actually thinks she is something she isn’t, baffling! Just caught a bit there where she said she hadn’t finished decorating….i must have missed the bit when she started decorating 🥴

• Haha

Daydream_Believer

Rosie is a pure arsehole. I was on one of her lives last night and couldn’t believe the way she was talking to folk that were commenting. Who does she actually think she is. She obviously see’s something in herself the rest of us don’t. She looks like a pure riot but is sitting there as if she’s stunning being cheeky to people that for some reason are sooking up her arse.

• Heart

Lrkn27

VIP Member
James mac another one from Scottish tiktok I cant stand!
I just don’t understand the appeal of him. He is rank rotten & all he does all day is sit on live constantly watching who is coming in….what a life 🙄 another one that needs to get himself a job!

• Heart

thisisnotmyrealnamex

Chatty Member
Does she ever cook for her bairns? Canny say I've ever seen her do a dinner apart from ham and beetroot 🤷🏻‍♀️
was just the other day she was making their tea for 4pm. she was questioned as to why so early .. alot of people said she does this so shes 'dealt' with them asap so she can get on to ignoring them for the rest of the night. seems legit to me!

to be fair i have always just saw her ordering mcds & nandos for her to sit and demolish on live when T was off school cos he had headaches. If she didnt send him upstairs to fend for himself because 'hes 12 and can do so' and sent him to bed at a normal time he wouldnt be having headaches. Id have a headache too if i had to sit and listen to my mum sing and shout at all hours without a care in the world!

• Sad

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
She gives me the boak that wuman! She's pure arrogant and up herself it's unbelievable. Who the fuck dances in their bra in buchanun galleries......blocked her as soon as I saw that shit 🤮
See if my maw was swinging her tits aboot buchanun galleries and dancing way her gash oot she would get swung aboot 🤣

• Haha

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
Aww man stefntonics video advertising that burger joint 😵💫 her voice goes through you like a ten tonne lorry. It’s usually big primm that’s after all the freebies, making cringe as fuck videos 🙈
Just seen their vid. Her voice grates on me. And I hate she films everyone in the place. No being funny but what If someone in their doesn't use social media or has fled domestic violence and their ex partner happens to see that video they are gona know what area to look. I know it's unlikely but it's not an impossible scenario

• Heart

cerbear

Don’t know if she’s on other threads but what about Dundee Mama. Is it just me or does she look like she needs a good wash, always going out with what looks like bits of mesh, not a good look. And that weird mouth of hers, is her tongue to big for her mouth or something 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha

BananaClub

Chatty Member
Go see stefntonics latest 🤦🏼‍♀️ ffs another one that thinks she is something 🤢🤢
The bathroom is a mess ..hole all the round the light …bottom of sink is missing ..the bath panel is bogging ..the tiles are broken and hanging off …mould round the bath …and there she is lying pretending she’s reading Vogue in the dark with a cheap kids light from Amazon on …she should be scrubbing that Manky bathroom bet the rest of her house is minging 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 12

thisisnotmyrealnamex

Chatty Member
What the hell is Rosie Bush wearing?! 😳😳😳😂😂😂😂😂
shes ready to burst out that sports bra 😂🤮🤮🤮

she can spend £10000s on her extensions, colour, botox, mac makeup, she is still a bogger

sitting doing her hair to sit and pout at herself in the camera whilst Z is out with her worker and T is just out his bed , shes got it quite easy eh?

• Haha
Reactions: 12