Scottish Influencers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Louise Ballantine is up there with the most draining person EVER. A new moan every day! She moaned about getting a parking ticket today (probably her own fault) then proceeded to call parking wardens p*****. Yes, they might not be everybody’s favourite people but at the end of the day they are only doing their job and she’s looking down her nose at them! Unfollowed.
She’s unbearable!! The stories I have heard about her and how she treats people are shocking!

Reactions: 5
I hate that Laurens World calling her baby Reevabear all the time…also pisses me off that these Maddies set the camera up to pretend they’ve got the best husband on the planet..like him carrying her upstairs when she’s drunk..the thought of them setting up the camera to film that shite makes me want to dry heave 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s unbearable!! The stories I have heard about her and how she treats people are shocking!
She looks the type that's thinks she knows it all.
---
I hate that Laurens World calling her baby Reevabear all the time…also pisses me off that these Maddies set the camera up to pretend they’ve got the best husband on the planet..like him carrying her upstairs when she’s drunk..the thought of them setting up the camera to film that shite makes me want to dry heave 🤮🤮🤮
Not only that. Reeva can't consent to her whole life so far being online for any stranger to access and all because Mother Earth Lauren fancies herself as an influuncer. I get narcassist vibes from her.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone seen this relatively new lassie on TT called Its Lauren's World? Posts daily vlogs of her life and endless chat about her baby Reeva. Another one who thinks she's the 1st woman in history to have a baby.
come spend Thursday morning with me 🙄 its the same tit every day. Another one who has no regard for her or her families safety showing exactly where she lives.
---
Am i right that she did a video about people in work not liking her or having issues?
yeah she did a video on a woman who apparently bullies her in work. I think this is why she is trying to grow her account to become the next big tiktok “influencer” so she can give up her job. Thats what she keeps hinting at anyways.

Reactions: 6
come spend Thursday morning with me 🙄 its the same tit every day. Another one who has no regard for her or her families safety showing exactly where she lives.
---

yeah she did a video on a woman who apparently bullies her in work. I think this is why she is trying to grow her account to become the next big tiktok “influencer” so she can give up her job. Thats what she keeps hinting at anyways.
Can she get a thread or do you need to be on Instagram too? If you scroll her videos quickly you hear her say spend spend spend because everyone starts with spend Monday, Tuesday with me. The nursery video was comical. Asking if she shoukd pack a bag of stuff for Reeva. Use your common sense of ask the nursery. Oh wait that doesn't get attention or views does it.

Reactions: 8
Can she get a thread or do you need to be on Instagram too? If you scroll her videos quickly you hear her say spend spend spend because everyone starts with spend Monday, Tuesday with me. The nursery video was comical. Asking if she shoukd pack a bag of stuff for Reeva. Use your common sense of ask the nursery. Oh wait that doesn't get attention or views does it.
she can get a thread in tiktokers for defo. I don’t know the criteria for getting a thread on the instagram bit on here. I know not everyone is allowed to comment on the tiktok threads as they closed them to new members when things got a bit wild 😇

Reactions: 3
---

yeah it looks like she wants to be a full time influencer - she needs her own thread she is very annoying

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It reminds me of ryvita cracker breads
It's just awful. Her voice makes it sound even worse.

She makes that husband of hers look like a total mug too. Do people genuinely care about watching her spout her drivel about her basic life and her Asda meal deals - I think not. Gloating on about her Paisley Uni degree, she's a hoot.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t believe she got him to film a day at his work & he done it as well 😂 i think he is a bit hungry for some of the tiktok fame as well!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who’s the new gang reported in the digger? Jet skis and all. I thought the 🦁 controlled Glasgow

Reactions: 2