Scottish Influencers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK I'm gonna bite Denise wilkie
What is happening 🤣
She said he would come and see her and the wee girl...so they don't live together? Were they even together? She sent messages to his mum to prove they had sex 🤣🤣 wtaf
I have no idea who she is until I seen her name here.
Had a snoop and wtf. She is coming across as an absolute lunatic.
Following a corsa that he’s apparently driving. Could be his maw in that car fs 😂
And even the messages she shared. Shows nothing but she’s off her rocker 🤦🏼‍♀️

For all anyone knows, he’s told her to beat it already and she’s trying to cling on…
“I’ll speak to you Tues” or whatever it was he said.
I’ve no doubt he’s fucked her about. But if my man (of 18yrs) shagged someone in front of me never mind behind my back… I’d keep my tit together and move on privately.
It’s just all so “insta” these days.

Reactions: 2
Following a corsa that he’s apparently driving. Could be his maw in that car fs 😂

For all anyone knows, he’s told her to beat it already and she’s trying to cling on…
I’ve no doubt he’s fucked her about. But if my man (of 18yrs) shagged someone in front of me never mind behind my back… I’d keep my tit together and move on privately.
No so what I've gathered is they were at his mums and he was heading to Liverpool in his mums car.
I don't even think they were together he was probs feeding her bullshit which is shite but uoloading beggy texts I don't even know what to say. I get embarrassed thinking about things I've said drunk 10 years ago never mind putting texts between you and your bf on insta
I do hate men that don't pay for their kids tho special place in hell

Reactions: 4
This aged well... 🙈

“I thought I could change him and that I was ‘The One’. But if Anton hadn’t done what he did, I wouldn’t be where I am now with my boyfriend Ryan, who treats me like a princess.”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Who’s he?
He’s lives in Spain but from Glasgow same as the rest of them. He’s just had baby with Brooke Thompson, she does theatre work. He has two other kids to that Rebecca Shea who runs around with that Laura Wright who’s also pals with Ewan and Natalie O’brien

That post on that are we dating the same guy page was 100% her also 😂 u can tell with the spelling lol. Absolute psycho shes no letting it go 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone got any tea or eirinn molloy? She seems a nice girl, and a lot better than most of these influencers - she hasn’t half moved on quick tho from her previous partner. Swear it was 6 month ago she had bought a house with her ex now she’s jetting off with someone new

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Anyone got any tea or eirinn molloy? She seems a nice girl, and a lot better than most of these influencers - she hasn’t half moved on quick tho from her previous partner. Swear it was 6 month ago she had bought a house with her ex now she’s jetting off with someone new
Did she?! Wonder what happened?

Anyone got tea on Aquarius’ Sophie Campbell and her sister Abby?

He’s lives in Spain but from Glasgow same as the rest of them. He’s just had baby with Brooke Thompson, she does theatre work. He has two other kids to that Rebecca Shea who runs around with that Laura Wright who’s also pals with Ewan and Natalie O’brien
Is that Laura Wright still together with ‘ma Robert’? Is he dodgy or what’s the story on them two?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Does her family not do dodgy business too?

Is that Laura Wright still together with ‘ma Robert’? Is he dodgy or what’s the story on them two?
They have to be dodgy - I mean, I do think he does well but the money she spends even on clothes alone is wild - the maths doesn’t add up! I think they are still together cos she wouldn’t let Ma Robert out her sight!

• Haha
They fell out he left last year and got back with her at Christmas, probs for the kids coz he was away no long after that. Think he used to be dodgy but his business is booming so he probably doesn’t need to do anything else that’s no to say he not tho as the company he keeps are all at it 🙈
---
They have to be dodgy - I mean, I do think he does well but the money she spends even on clothes alone is wild - the maths doesn’t add up! I think they are still together cos she wouldn’t let Ma Robert out her sight!
Yeah she is a big spender. All those labels she wears 🙈 she trys to come across classy but her style is a riot.

They fell out he left last year and got back with her at Christmas, probs for the kids coz he was away no long after that. Think he used to be dodgy but his business is booming so he probably doesn’t need to do anything else that’s no to say he not tho as the company he keeps are all at it 🙈
---

Yeah she is a big spender. All those labels she wears 🙈 she trys to come across classy but her style is a riot.
Whats her insta so I can do my nosey

According to The Digger Kim Larwood has been battered in Marbella
Wow - honestly these girls need to wisen up. Kim is a mother of 3 and needs to protect herself and her kids - not for all the tea in China would you be living that lifestyle, always looking over your shoulder.

Reactions: 10