Scott Thomas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still hiding the gf on his holiday…two glasses of bubbly on arrival to hotel, two cocktails at the pool! Bit weird for her to be a secret!

Still hiding the gf on his holiday…two glasses of bubbly on arrival to hotel, two cocktails at the pool! Bit weird for her to be a secret!
Is it a gf? I thought he was gay.
How about going on holiday and not bragging it on your socials?
---
I’d love the curse of Strictly to hit Adam !!

Reactions: 3
I thought he stopped drinking alcohol it’s just a new bandwagon “influencers” jump on because they think it makes them seem edgy and cool they’re not doing it for the right reasons

Reactions: 2
I thought he stopped drinking alcohol it’s just a new bandwagon “influencers” jump on because they think it makes them seem edgy and cool they’re not doing it for the right reasons
I think they might be all mocktails and non alcoholic drinks.
Not sure but who is the plus 1 ?

Reactions: 3
What happened between him and Eden Thomas?
He’s no long working for F4T and they don’t follow each other anymore.

• Wow
Oh what! Good spot hadn’t noticed. Thought they were the best of friends and had created this platform together.

Hmm judging from his insta, seems he’s been through a tough time. Cancer?!
Also he’s a BA pilot too from his bio so just be a busy dude but looks like he’s still doing F4T?
---
But yeah they don’t follow each other which is very very strange

Reactions: 1
Hmm judging from his insta, seems he’s been through a tough time. Cancer?!
Also he’s a BA pilot too from his bio so just be a busy dude but looks like he’s still doing F4T?
---
But yeah they don’t follow each other which is very very strange
I’m not sure he is - he left in October.

Attachments

Maybe he got sick of Scott making everything the Thomas Brothers show and the fact Scott calls it “food for foughts”

I get bad vibes from those Thomas Brothers..think they’re nasty behind closed doors…can’t stand the constant fake laughing!

Reactions: 4
He is giving me the ick with these stupid sober skits.
He was never an alcoholic, he was a young lad in his 20s having a few drinks on the weekend and going a bit heavy sometimes.
Him pretending he is to promote himself and his lifestyle brand is as gross as pretending to be anorexic to sell whole foods.
I’m surprised more people aren’t calling him out on his tit.

Reactions: 13
I’d rather work for a drunk that a 35 year old man lip syncing and doing TikTok dances in his car.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He’s such a bore.
So what, he partied in his 20s, caned it. Loads of us do.
then naturally we slow down a bit (some of us don’t 😉)
Why does he go on and on and on about it.
no wonder he’s single. Dullest geezer around.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He’s prob got a boyfriend hiding in his cupboard 😂😂😂
It’s nothing to do with booze! him and his “bros” are just nasty narcissistic thick idiots who think they are something special!
I cannot stand the whole “oh scott im so proud “bs. what FOR? proud that he gets free gym memberships,free personal trainers,fresh prepped free food and all his clients literally chucked his way due to PLT. where has he done ANYTHING off his own back ? I think it’s actually pretty disgusting that he’s making out to be some kind of alcoholic just to sell his tit! and lie “you can do it too” booze just brings out the REAL person NOT the fake wannabe ceo who doesn’t understand half the tit he posts.

Reactions: 1