Scott Thomas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got the impression that their Dad wasn’t very present when they were younger, they only really reconciled when they were a bit older.
They reconciled when money was involved and they were offered a tv show. They are ruthless attention seekers who would and have flogged their own mother for a few quid! You only have look at how they use their kids to get attention and money for themselves coz let’s face it they can’t use talent to make money because there simply isn’t any.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think it was this crowd he made a fool of himself infront of at new years (when he quit drinking) and that’s why he’s hammering the sober content out there to show he’s changed

Reactions: 6
If he was a bar of chocolate he’d eat himself
It’s the conceited face he pulls when he’s doing his “im a model pose” typical thomas fashion he makes the whole event about himself! booze or no booze he’s a dumb boring narcissist like the other two twits ryan and adam.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He seems boring. His house is grey so his personality. Makes we wonder how he has 1M followers. They must be bought? Cus he defo doesnt get enough comments on his posts for that many followers. In fact looks like all the Thomas brothers buy followers judging by Social Blade.

Reactions: 7
He’s had a little bit too much botox these last few weeks and it’s made him look not quite as handsome as he did before. Why do people do that?

Reactions: 2
I had a feeling it might be her, I remember when she left as his PA and I thought, I bet they get together!
Are you sure they’re dating? Could just be pals.
Although weird that they cut her out the photos? Hmmm
I just wouldn’t have put them both together
D

Reactions: 1