Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beaology

I’m conflicted tonight as Race Across the World is on but I think Scared of the Dark wins as I want to see what happens.
I was thinking this afternoon surely they have a mental assessment before taking part why did Chris pass ?

Reactions: 2

Beaology

Chris is an epic twat… his brother had the right idea about ignoring him but now he uses it as a weapon.

Donna is pure joy… the others fade a bit into the background. I would have had to bite about his son if he dared to have a go at me. People are allowed happy and sad days and some a bit tragic.

Reactions: 2

Salted Caramel

VIP Member
I saw a video podcast with Chloe and she said that the loo and stuff had some tape round it so they could kind of see. Also when they were in the 'diary room' the light shone directly at them so they still couldn't see properly!

It does sound like it was a pretty awful experience. I bet there isn't another series.

Reactions: 1
That poor rabbit shouldn't have been in this farce.
---
I found Eubank quite menacing last night and extremely passive aggressive. He was an idiot in I'm a celebrity but at least joined in a bit more.
He was so rude. Danny Dyer had him sussed "you can't lose if you don't take part" when he started losing the game.

His son died suddenly less than 2 years ago I feel like he's probably still affected by that as its really not that long.
Still no reason to be absolutely going off on everyone like. Fair enough if he wants to be spiritual but there's no point chucking it in everyone's faces when they haven't asked.
Yeah I thought maybe he's not ready for this. But as you said no one else is there for a transcendental journey

He should be booted out he is not playing fair and a pain in the ar*e
Yeah must be making the others have a shit time but I guess that's the game make them suffer as much as possible in the dark. So they will love the conflict and people slowly losing their minds. Do you think he walked out last night?

Did chloe really just moan about everyone listening to chris during the task( who was in the right place might I add)
That's what it sounded like.

Also if it's constantly dark why do they need their personal boxes labelled who's going to see it 🤔
I know it's almost like she's jealous

Scragbags

VIP Member
Why's Chris Eubank so concerned about how their family will react when they see it. Isn't he worried about how his family will view him as a twat. I think my family would be laughing at me. They already know I'm a div
His family have probably all buggered off if this is how he acts irl. Imagine living with him.

Eirawen

VIP Member
I'm gutted it's nearly finished they should have scrapped rise and fall and gave us 4 weeks of this.

The rabbit in the task wasn't a good idea, it was so jumpy!
That poor rabbit shouldn't have been in this farce.
---
I found Eubank quite menacing last night and extremely passive aggressive. He was an idiot in I'm a celebrity but at least joined in a bit more.

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
Did chloe really just moan about everyone listening to chris during the task( who was in the right place might I add)
That's what it sounded like.

Also if it's constantly dark why do they need their personal boxes labelled who's going to see it 🤔