Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DIDDLY1

I don’t want to get all political but Gove closed all the Sure Starts and the Tories have massively cut social care.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

rosesviolets

September 2, 2020 - Frank Smith – Star's paternal great-grandfather – alerted social services to a video of Star with bruises on her face. The next day they went again unannounced and found her at home with Brockhill. They noticed Star was so unsteady on her feet she walked into a sofa while they were there. There were also bruises on her cheek and right shin but were told by Brockhill she had fallen down the stairs. On September 15 social services closed the case, indeed concluding the referral had been 'malicious'. A week later Star was murdered.

The person from SS who visited on Sept 2 is either dumb or indifferent. How, just how do you see a bruised baby who is very unsteady on her feet and close the case? Shocking.

• Sad
  • Angry

elikayute

Chatty Member
The Facebook post of MaryKate’s was posted weeks ago.

I think Frankie’s only hope is Anita and David tbh. I don’t think Yvonne will be able to give her the guidance she so clearly needs.

I can’t get over how tragic it is. If Savanna hadn’t come along no doubt she would have been a poor mother but well supported by the wider family, and no different to lots of parents. Genuinely saddened.

• Heart

SamPam

That poor girl. She was so failed, this is what I can’t understand. If I saw a bruise like that on my child I’d be horrified. 😢
It's those bruises and the footage which makes me think the causing and allowing is the right one for Frankie. Jesus, I think even children would think that looked like a smack 😢

Reactions: 30

kikixxxxx

glad to see people are finally waking upto to FS after seeing the pictures. it was a tad nauseating to hear everyone feeling so sorry for her. lets hope she never becomes a mother again.

bluecups

VIP Member
Hearing the other kids screaming in the background of the 999 call has made my blood run cold.

• Sad
There not travellers! Or gypsys or Romany or Irish I am a traveller my self we do not except anyone who’s abusive to children in anyway! When it comes to child care we are strict if she was a traveller she’d be diss owned but all community including her family! She’s a wanna be don’t have a traveller bone in her body scum both of them there’s no excuse for the mother of the child either I would walk on glass for my kids when it comes to them no one comes first at all a mother lives for there children even at a young age some traveller wommen get married young some as young as 16 and become mothers and very protective mothers so no excuse for frankie thy she was young and vulnerable it’s her baby who she gave life to and she aloud someone to take her life Need h hung both of them
She identified as a traveller/romany gypsy. As did her parents. And her grandparents. And her siblings. Her mother lived in vans and moved around. Her Dad lives in a house and is a horse dealer. She speaks Romany. Just because you don't WANT something to be true doesn't mean it is not.

Like I am sure you want it to be true that the correct use of written english language is 'could of' but it isn't. It is could HAVE or could've.

And breathe.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

elikayute

Chatty Member
See this doesn't compute with me. You can't ask for Privacy having already done an interview with Sky and posted on a site with 20,000 + members. If you want privacy, you take your family and go away.
Does he perhaps mean he doesn’t want to be hounded by journalists on his doorstep. I think that’s reasonable tbh.

• Heart

Papparazzo1

I don’t know what I was expecting the recycling plant to look like, but for some reason I wasn’t expecting it to look like that, and the footage of the car arriving to be so clear.

I really hope they don’t show the attack on Star. The jury are probably scarred for life after seeing it💔
Just seen on Ch4 news that the police have confirmed they will not release the rest of the recycling plant footage as it's too upsetting.

• Sad
  • Heart

Kinney

Laughing and yawning during the trial for the murder of a child she apparently loved.
What an absolutely disgusting piece of shit.

• Angry
Reactions: 28

Adcs813

Screenshot_20211214-210714~2.png

Confirmation that FS father did commit suicide after writing to her in prison.

• Sad

MammaChar

Wait a minute, how am I now only realising, God knows how many pages later, is rockville meant to be Brockhill?! 😭

• Haha
  • Heart

dollycurz

Chatty Member
I have thought throughout the trial that the bruising must be very very bad but I was not prepared for that. What on earth was she thinking.

• Sad
Reactions: 27

rainbowtapirs

Chatty Member
The total lack of urgency and the blatant invention of the story as she went along was so disgustingly telling. As if anyone would lead with “a bunch of kids are all here playing and I’ve had a part in raising her,” rather than “she’s floppy, stopped breathing and I’ve had to perform CPR! Please get here asap or we’ll rush to Airedale ourselves!”

I hope the child who’s crying in the background isn’t too traumatised by the experience. It’s sweet that a toddler could muster up more sadness and disgust than FS.

• Sad

Papparazzo1

Just wanted to say what an amazing job the police snd the CPS have done in gathering the evidence to nail the case. Must have been awful viewing the pictures, videos etc so I hope they are also supported.

• Heart

LittleMy

VIP Member
They probably haven’t released any of the evidence of DV towards Frankie because it’s the trial into the murder of Star, not Frankie. Star is the main victim in all of this.

Reactions: 26