Savanna Brockhill & Frankie Smith #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Previous thread:
TW: themes of domestic violence & violence towards and eventual murder of a child.

We’re all following the live updates for the trial for the murder of infant Star Hobson provided by the Telegraph & Argus, they set it as the main banner image daily for anyone who would like to follow.
We are on day 35 of the trial, continuing with The Honourable Mrs Justice Lambert’s summing up of all evidence. Once this has concluded, the jury will go out to deliberate until a verdict is reached.

Reactions: 8
I still want to know more about the bloody wall licking incident. It sounds too weird to be made up, but too weird to have happened. Then again, when you’re not the #2 but the #1 psycho, I guess it’s more plausible.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Yeah, I wonder why they didn’t recover that in evidence if it’s true. Such a fucked up thing to do.

Reactions: 7
SB’s witnesses really were poor! I mean I couldn’t care less, but neither gave anything that was credible & I’m sure not even the truth!

Reactions: 16
I wish they’d have clarified whether the YS phone call in the wooded area happened or not. Obviously it’s clear SB was very violent towards FS anyway, but it seems strange to not attempt to clarify whether that specific part happened. I have so many questions about YS’s behaviour throughout, and all of them are, “what the duck, Yvonne?”

Reactions: 18
Does anyone know how Lilyanne Jade Howe is related to Star/FS? I've seen from some comments and posts that she is related/involved with the family but not sure how. Is she maybe a cousin or FS brother's girlfriend or something?

I wish they’d have clarified whether the YS phone call in the wooded area happened or not. Obviously it’s clear SB was very violent towards FS anyway, but it seems strange to not attempt to clarify whether that specific part happened. I have so many questions about YS’s behaviour throughout, and all of them are, “what the duck, Yvonne?”
I was just about to say this. All those thousands of phone records, this would have been easy to check if there had been a call between FS and YS that night around the time she said. Would have at least added some credibility to their account (or discredited it had it been a lie)

Reactions: 12
I've just read that a man found guilty of murdering a 2 year old (you guessed it, his partners daughter) did so seemingly under the influence of narcotics and without any apparent previous violence towards her. He got 16 years.

I still think its disgracefully low for depriving a child of their life. But it does beg the question what a sentence would be if there was continued abuse beforehand.

(I'm trying to make sure nothing is said that could jeapoardise this trial)

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
We talk about FS’s failure as a mother (and rightly so), but Jesus Wept, she had a horrendous role model didn’t she! Yvonne should be thoroughly ashamed of how bad a job she did at raising FS- a young lady so messed up she barely knew what was going on around her. It’s a catalogue of disasters.

Reactions: 23
Too busy being pointed to the nearest bar. 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Does anyone know how Lilyanne Jade Howe is related to Star? I've seen from some comments and posts that she is related/involved with the family but not sure how. Is she maybe a cousin or FS brother's girlfriend or something?
Isn’t she the one who made that weird photo edit on FB? Or am I thinking of someone else?

Reactions: 5
Does anyone know how Lilyanne Jade Howe is related to Star/FS? I've seen from some comments and posts that she is related/involved with the family but not sure how. Is she maybe a cousin or FS brother's girlfriend or something?
I looked earlier- she called Yvonne her step-mum on a post from a couple of years ago.

Reactions: 4
I've just read that a man found guilty of murdering a 2 year old (you guessed it, his partners daughter) did so seemingly under the influence of narcotics and without any apparent previous violence towards her. He got 16 years.

I still think its disgracefully low for depriving a child of their life. But it does beg the question what a sentence would be if there was continued abuse beforehand.

(I'm trying to make sure nothing is said that could jeapoardise this trial)
I read about that case last week. What a pitiful sentence, that poor little girl. :(

Isn’t she the one who made that weird photo edit on FB? Or am I thinking of someone else?
Yes I think it is her. I thin she is linked to the family somehow but can't remember what I have seen. She also posted a picture of Star just after she died last year and Jordan liked it on FB so I guess maybe she is linked to Jordan somehow

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I don’t think she is related I just don’t think people engage their brain before commenting. I took the turn off comments on the post from Admin when I had a peak was because she wasn’t related or knew Star

Reactions: 1
I don’t think she is related I just don’t think people engage their brain before commenting. I took the turn off comments on the post from Admin when I had a peak was because she wasn’t related or knew Star
A poster above just said that in a post from a few years ago she called YS her stepmum so I guess she is related somehow

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.