Savanna Brockhill & Frankie Smith #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's annoying, but it also means that SB will more than likely be over covid and able to appear in person for verdicts if there is an extra day delay. I just hope she actually has the balls to face her judgement unlike Emma Tustin taking the cowards way out

Reactions: 17
Early finish for our Dave then!

It baffles me that the whole court is assembled ready, surely when the juror reported ill earlier this morning it could have been communicated and prevented a lot of wasted time?

Reactions: 17
That's annoying, but it also means that SB will more than likely be over covid and able to appear in person for verdicts if there is an extra day delay. I just hope she actually has the balls to face her judgement unlike Emma Tustin taking the cowards way out
I think she will deal with sentencing the Emma Tustin way. One thing has struck me throughout both cases how very different yet very similar ET and SB are in a lot of ways.

Reactions: 7
Surely if they think the juror is going to be well enough tomorrow they could’ve just watched by video link? Or maybe they can’t do to confidentiality issues
And it does seem like a waste of everyone’s time to all go to court just to be dismissed straight away, surely the new before they arrived in court that it wouldn’t go ahead

Reactions: 4
I think SB will lash out, as will her family once the verdicts/sentences are announced (if it’s guilty of course)

Reactions: 12
I can imagine both FS, SB and their families are feeling a sense of dread as to what will be coming, as they watch the horror, anger and very public grief over Arthur going Global.

Reactions: 9
Early finish for our Dave then!

It baffles me that the whole court is assembled ready, surely when the juror reported ill earlier this morning it could have been communicated and prevented a lot of wasted time?
Our Brad is covering another trial that’s starting today I’ve just seen

Not gonna lie I’m getting withdrawals over not reading the updates it’s been 4 days 😭 Same routine everyday, I read the mornings part at lunchtime, the rest in the evening and then the thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I reckon SB thinks her and cough have done enough to get her off, so (hopefully) she’s in for a massive shock

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not gonna lie I’m getting withdrawals over not reading the updates it’s been 4 days 😭 Same routine everyday, I read the mornings part at lunchtime, the rest in the evening and then the thread.
My work has died right off for Christmas and I am BORED! These threads and the live text stop my day dragging!

I think SB will lash out, as will her family once the verdicts/sentences are announced (if it’s guilty of course)
I think she’ll just bring a load of fruitless appeals just like so many other sociopaths before her.

Reactions: 7
My work has died right off for Christmas and I am BORED! These threads and the live text stop my day dragging!
Are you aware of what you are saying? You are bored because you don’t have a babys murder trial to keep you occupied?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Are you aware of what you are saying? You are bored because you don’t have a babys murder trial to keep you occupied?
She’s saying she’s bored because of no work for christmas, where are you getting that she’s bored because of the trial?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Get a grip of yourself Candy - you troll this thread relentlessly.

Read back to last Monday, when I said I was so affected by it I had taken a weekend away from it. I won't justify myself to you. If you had a brain, you'd be dangerous!

Reactions: 26

Pity about the juror taking ill, I’m sure everyone involved in this case just wants it over and done with now. What a grim trial to be sitting in on right before Christmas.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m hoping SB gets murder and has the mother of all meltdowns while the whole court looks on. Apparently she’s been shouting threats to FS in the holding cell so you can imagine what she’s going to behave like when she hopefully gets the tit knocked out of her during the verdict.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Pity about the juror taking ill, I’m sure everyone involved in this case just wants it over and done with now. What a grim trial to be sitting in on right before Christmas.
I know so close to the end as well. Literally just FS closing statement and then the judges summary. Must be so annoying for the other members of the jury being so close to deliberations. Hopefully the ill juror will definitely be back tomorrow.

I’m hoping SB gets murder and has the mother of all meltdowns while the whole court looks on. Apparently she’s been shouting threats to FS in the holding cell so you can imagine what she’s going to behave like when she hopefully gets the tit knocked out of her during the verdict.
I’m hoping with everything SB gets murder too. I’m not sure how she will behave when she’s given the verdict though. She’s behaved like a right cocky twit smirking and things in the stand. I wouldn’t put it passed her to smirk when she’s told and loose her tit when she’s back in her cell.

Reactions: 6
I know so close to the end as well. Literally just FS closing statement and then the judges summary. Must be so annoying for the other members of the jury being so close to deliberations. Hopefully the ill juror will definitely be back tomorrow.

I’m hoping with everything SB gets murder too. I’m not sure how she will behave when she’s given the verdict though. She’s behaved like a right cocky twit smirking and things in the stand. I wouldn’t put it passed her to smirk when she’s told and loose her tit when she’s back in her cell.
I would not want to to be KG at a post sentence meeting, if they even have one?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.