Saturday night kitchen disco

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This song is brilliant! The video is amazing too. This came out just after I’d left a bad relationship. I ran off to Gran Canaria and had the best time! This song and video always takes me back ❤

Reactions: 9
Ride On Time always gets me dancing!
Sorry, I have to throw in a “fun fact” here 🙈
After the song was released, and already topping the charts, they realised they didn’t have the rights to Loletta Holloway’s sampled vocals, and had to quickly re-record it with a different singer.
Turns out the singer on the version we usually hear is ... Heather Small of M People!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
And now some Spice Girls....... Err not quite.....

German Version..

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Fantastic thread! I like and love so many. One of my favourites, with an amazing codpiece (you can’t say that about many songs)

• Heart
I have loved this thread like so much
I’ll finish tonight on a joint Irish tattle dance

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.