Saturday night kitchen disco

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After our first dance we had this played
It’s our song (didn’t think it was acceptable for a slow dance) but will always be our song as we had our first kiss (cringe) on this day after we’d been to a Disco themed party

• Heart
Reactions: 14
After our first dance we had this played
It’s our song (didn’t think it was acceptable for a slow dance) but will always be our song as we had our first kiss (cringe) on this day after we’d been to a Disco themed party
We asked the DJ to play Santana's 'Smooth' as the first fast song, but he was bloody useless and played this instead (though it did get everyone on the floor)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
We must be around the same age @Platypusfattypus? I'm 41.

This one is memories of teenage discos 😅

We are indeed, I'm 42.

Can’t help but dance to this when I hear it.
Me too but im the style of Napoleon Dynamite.

Another Jamiroquai fave of mine. Reminds me of an amazing summer

• Heart
Reactions: 5

this was first dance at my wedding (long divorced now but still love the song).

We are indeed, I'm 42.

Me too but im the style of Napoleon Dynamite.

Another Jamiroquai fave of mine. Reminds me of an amazing summer
I was thinking of Napoleon as I posted

Reactions: 8
We asked the DJ to play Santana's 'Smooth' as the first fast song, but he was bloody useless and played this instead (though it did get everyone on the floor)

What an absolute banger though!!
Our first dance was For your babies by simply red we had always loved it, second was EW&F and then this came on and everyone literally went mad!
we had made the entire playlist ourselves for the DJ and it was such a banger of a night!
I didn’t leave the dance floor and even now I still put that playlist on for parties or a Saturday lockdown

• Heart
Reactions: 6

this was first dance at my wedding (long divorced now but still love the song).

I was thinking of Napoleon as I posted

I wanted that for my wedding song but they played fecking Bryan Adams instead (it was a band and they thought that was a good choice 🙄) I didn't want a first dance so this was under duress at it was 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Me again! This was always a bop when it came on in G Bar. 😝 scream along to it whenever I hear it 😝
I always wanted to recreate the video
I used to play her “the immaculate collection” in my karaoke machine whilst I played with my Barbies to recreate the songs 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
What's a kitchen disco without this?!

All together now, da da da da, da da da da 😂

You're only a young one :)
I always think that actually the words are soooo nice
It’s just ruined my them 😂 Benny and Joon is one of my fave films though

Reactions: 2

There was an event called Soul train reimagined and this was also a good one

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.