Saturday Night Kitchen Disco #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh Marc Bolan was just gorgeous, and so talented.

A different “cosmic”.

How is this song 22 years old, it still sounds fresh as a daisy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Blimey! Two legends!

Just love The Beatles but my fave of all time - without a doubt - is this one..

Also, want to ask @Sideboard Bob and @monga what you think of the Abba Voyage concert in London - do you approve of the Abbatars or you hate the idea? I’d love to go but a friend of mine went and was disappointed. She and her friends wore all the 70’s gear and were the only ones dressed up! She said it wasn’t a real concert - ‘it was bots’ she said. I will definitely go but maybe not in a huge rush. It’s always gonna be in London - they can’t move it.

This is my fave Abba song of all time

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I think it’s great that ABBA are “back”, definitely. Initially I didn’t mind the idea of the Abbatars, because Agnetha is so private these days, so it’s a good compromise. But hearing your friend‘s experience, I’m not so sure now. It’s such a shame. And I can’t believe there weren’t more people dressed up, that’s part of the fun!

Reactions: 2
God that’s disappointing I thought part of the experience would be dressing for the occasion, the vids look ok I’m not sure what people would expect from graphics tbh ,ABBA are old folk now

One of my favourite ABBA songs
I think they played out their real emotions on this during their break up https://youtu.be/92cwKCU8Z5c

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
This is a terrific example of the girls’ vocals and the layering techniques in production. Their vocal range is phenomenal. I think I would still really enjoy the concert - it’s about the songs for me.

Reactions: 5
Can we have kippers for breakfast, Mummy dear, gotta have ‘em in Texas cos everyone’s a millionaire..! Love that the waitress is the Statue of Liberty! What an album.. Logical Song too

Reactions: 8