Saturday Night Kitchen Disco #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Life is too short for squabbles at their age ,it’s either make or break, hope their mum isn’t in poor health and that’s why it’s come about 🙁

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Life is too short for squabbles at their age ,it’s either make or break, hope their mum isn’t in poor health and that’s why it’s come about 🙁
100% agree.

On a lighter note, when Liam brought out his “As You Were” album…

EC56FC36-D811-4D11-95DA-42E1FC5430BC.jpeg

…someone made this as Peggy’s response -

9E83B87D-BE8B-41BA-9687-675434C97CCA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
God she looks like part of the travelling community, that would explain a lot 😂
Oi! She’s a legend! She had a nightmare of an abusive husband, managed to leave him, and raised her three sons alone.

Its why I’m so fond of her, she’s already been though enough, she doesn’t need her adult sons petty dramas.

Reactions: 4
Would you sacrifice your relationship for your family 🤷🏼‍♀️…Some bonds are made to be broken.

Would you sacrifice your relationship for your family 🤷🏼‍♀️…Some bonds are made to be broken.
Good point. It really makes you think. I honestly think Liam and Noel are just better apart than together, and maybe, hopefully , Peggy has accepted that.

You’ll appreciate this @monga For football Noel supports Man City, but not England because he considers himself Irish.

To get back to the music, here’s my fave Oasis cover of a disco thread fave, Slade.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
Good point. It really makes you think. I honestly think Liam and Noel are just better apart than together, and maybe, hopefully , Peggy has accepted that.

You’ll appreciate this @monga For football Noel supports Man City, but not England because he considers himself Irish.

To get back to the music, here’s my fave Oasis cover of a disco thread fave, Slade.

Nooo…We’re united supporters 😂

I’m still wondering how Paddy Kielty bagged Cat 😅

No competition 😂

Emotive

Last edited:
  • Haha
Must be something in the air
https://news.sky.com/story/singer-k...after-more-than-25-years-of-marriage-12773155Singer Kim Wilde and actor Hal Fowler announce divorce after more than 25 years of marriageView attachment 1881867
I loved Kim Wilde growing up (showing my age now :sneaky:)I thought she was so cool and beautiful and yet didn't seem to take herself too seriously (remember her Christmas duet with Mel Smith? Sad that he passed away too young 😢)
Sad also to see her getting divorced after what looked like a pretty harmonious and stable marriage by showbiz standards anyway!, (you never really hear any gossip said about Kim do you?) She seems to just get on with things, love it that she's also a successful gardener as well, so not one to just rest on her laurels. (Always a mark of a good and healthy character imo).
Anyway....i digress 😁 but it's good to see her mentioned again (even under such circumstances) because I had actually forgotten what a good singer she was back in the day. (My bad but as I said she keeps a low profile).
Thanks for the reminder 🙂 This is my favourite song of her's.

• Heart
I loved Kim Wilde growing up (showing my age now :sneaky:)I thought she was so cool and beautiful and yet didn't seem to take herself too seriously (remember her Christmas duet with Mel Smith? Sad that he passed away too young 😢)
Sad also to see her getting divorced after what looked like a pretty harmonious and stable marriage by showbiz standards anyway!, (you never really hear any gossip said about Kim do you?) She seems to just get on with things, love it that she's also a successful gardener as well, so not one to just rest on her laurels. (Always a mark of a good and healthy character imo).
Anyway....i digress 😁 but it's good to see her mentioned again (even under such circumstances) because I had actually forgotten what a good singer she was back in the day. (My bad but as I said she keeps a low profile).
Thanks for the reminder 🙂 This is my favourite song of her's.

She was a stunner, still is x

• Heart