Saturday Night Kitchen Disco #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldn’t be complete without John 😂...Tattle shuffle

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Coming back to Bright Eyes again, as I do often.

And, of course, now I can't hear Ode To Joy without wanting to sing "Well, I could have been a famous singer / if I had someone else's voice / but failure's always sounded better / lets duck it up boys, make some noise!"

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I know a few people here love this song, The Whole Of The Moon by the Waterboys, and I thought you guys might like this version.

Mike Scott plays The Whole Of The Moon for an audience of schoolchildren in Clifden, Connemara, Ireland in 1987.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I hope not, he always seemed to be crazy about her. They’ve been together 22 years, that’s an eternity in showbiz.
People going crazy saying an Oasis reunion is on the cards apparently she hates Liam.

Reactions: 2
People going crazy saying an Oasis reunion is on the cards apparently she hates Liam.
Omg yes, there’s always been rumours that she was behind the spilt.

(this was 5 years ago, so things might have calmed down since then).

But I think Oasis would have broke up anyway, Liam and Noel just don’t get along. I love that band, but I think it’s better if they’re apart and happy.

Reactions: 2