Saturday Night Kitchen Disco #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh that's awful x
Yes they’re still searching, the whole garage and apartments above it were destroyed, it was packed at the time, god help the families of the deceased and missing.

Reactions: 3
Yes they’re still searching, the whole garage and apartments above it were destroyed, it was packed at the time, god help the families of the deceased and missing.
I saw it on the news earlier, looks devastating, those poor folks really hope the missing are ok.

BBC News at 4:30 reported that they've confirmed 10 deaths now, and that it seems to have been an accident.
Yes 10 , they’re not expecting anymore casualties, a child of 5 and her father amongst the dead, a teenage boy and girl , three woman and the rest men

Reactions: 4
Anyway, to get the thread back on topic, since it's Saturday evening, here is an almost Tattle-esque song by Robbie Williams:

Reactions: 1
Just watching Joan on BBC2 she’s still got it and looks amazing, not a wrinkle in sight

I think I might have posted this before, and I've definitely referenced it, but I quite like this cover:

Reactions: 2
Anyway, to get the thread back on topic, since it's Saturday evening, here is an almost Tattle-esque song by Robbie Williams:

This is my favourite Robbie song...

… but it’s not very “disco“ so here’s a Take That banger.

ETA. I love that Stevie song @monga ! ”there is magic all around you, if I do say so myself” - what a line!

My favourite Robbie song is probably his tribute to Elvis:

Followed by these two, which were a double A-Side¹. The latter also counts as an ending song, because it's the last track on Sing When You're Winning, and I'm going to bed now:

¹Which because of timing and my being allegorical with lyrics remind me of a certain holiday romance that I've referenced before. Sovereign Light Cafe by Keane has a similar effect, although it was obviously released a long time after the fact.

I don't like Robbie but Jason O all the way
I never fancied any of them, but Jason is a handsome guy!

Feel free to laugh everyone, but this is such a fun song and video!

Night @L3moning ! I always associate this Robbie song with holiday romances.

Love Keane

It won’t let me reply @Sideboard Bob

Last edited:
Love Paul ....Jam...Style Council ...

He‘s had so many great songs! Did you know about the Style Council’s house music album that was never released? So different from anything else he’s ever done.