Saturday night kitchen disco #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Miley finally found her voice - and how! Love that she duets with Stevie in other versions of this track to credit her for her obvious influence but this is superb imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
His dancing is SO unique! I think they often start their gigs to Start Me Up, its a great one to open the show with.

You might be interested in this one - I’m Irish so somewhat familiar with The Chieftans but it’s a fantastic example of Jagger’s vocals on a traditional ballad.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
You might be interested in this one - I’m Irish so somewhat familiar with The Chieftans but it’s a fantastic example of Jagger’s vocals on a traditional ballad.

Oh wow, this is beautiful, thank you for sharing it. You wouldn’t expect his voice to work with this style of music, but it does, so well!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Soooo love this song, rock with a beat, I like, I like, I like...
Now I'm stuck watching over and over and can't move on... I like the way they move! 😂
Have to go to bed soon - the music tonight has been phenomenal ❤ You lot are bad for my social life (such as it is) I told my friend I’d meet her Friday night instead of Sat night so I could spend it with you! Thank you - enjoyed every moment. See y’all same time, same place 🙏🙏🥰🥰🕺🏼🕺🏼🎤🎤😞🎺🎻🎻🎷🎷🎸🎸🎸💃🏿💃🏿💃🏿💃🏿💃🏿🕺🏼🕺🏼🕺🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Have to go to bed soon - the music tonight has been phenomenal ❤ You lot are bad for my social life (such as it is) I told my friend I’d meet her Friday night instead of Sat night so I could spend it with you! Thank you - enjoyed every moment. See y’all same time, same place 🙏🙏🥰🥰🕺🏼🕺🏼🎤🎤😞🎺🎻🎻🎷🎷🎸🎸🎸💃🏿💃🏿💃🏿💃🏿💃🏿🕺🏼🕺🏼🕺🏼
Fab music, I really needed to dance tonight - bass way up in the headphones. Not ready for bed yet, I'm still stuck on @Al Fresco I like to move song 🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸
Saying thanks so long. Many thanks, lovely people 🙏😘🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.