Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

slosher7777

VIP Member
I love ut , it's bugging the shit out of her as we sell stud she can't control us here , that kills her

Ppls , her sashexxes account has been banned , she's fucked
What an old rat 🐀 was different when she was down to 11p and went on about topping itself who’s got mental health issues

slosher7777

VIP Member
No, She wouldn’t do that, she’s a nice person incase you hadn’t heard. She would never make comments like that, or make threats.😂
Just a prick tease
So loving and caring like the lovely things she said about the people of jaywick especially as she’s so wonderful raising over 20 grand for charity but hates kids you couldn’t make it up

Guyana1976

VIP Member
Once again calling people “fat c**ts” wow ! Vile language on a platform mostly visited by young people. More hate speech . So horrible . She believes it’s okay to fat shame does she ? HER of all people . Wow . Such an angry angry woman
I wonder how Ruth feels about that?
Her daughter's a larg
Funny how someone on here mentioned they’ve got 4 bedroom or 5 bedrooms house nice life in reply to her your all sad cunts on the dole that walk dogs she also said 4 holidays a year nice car and now slosher slasher Sasha Fontaine sharryn sharon brown Bentley botherton for got she’s also a lady how many names you actually got slosher has now booked 5 holidays this year including her Cornwall adventure that was in Clacton wheres she going next jack Barclays to order a new rolls Royce phantom as she’s now a millionaire after having 11p a few months ago she’s totally and utterly delusional and best go back to her dead end supermarket job
Why does she need her council flat if she has a second home? Or maybe she sub let's?

nottobeforgotten

So
Jo is funding her, she paid for the last 2 boxes of products, both boxes were delivered to Jo's address, sharryn then drives to Jo's to pick them up, most likely there paid for on Jo's bank/credit card & have to be delivered to the account holders address, makes you question Jo but more than likely all the inner circle know how she's conning people 😉
Who’s business is it then ? Can’t be Sasha if someone else is paying for the stock wouldn’t add up with the tax man 🤣
Oh dear Not looking good is it 🤣🤣

Can anyone remember when she was going away on holiday? She hasn’t mentioned it for a 5 minutes. Maybe she’s forgotten herself…
Or maybe this IS the holiday?? Tbh she got everything she needs there. Luxury travel food, I consider £26 for a Salmon Sammidge a luxury, dressing gowns, swimming pool (dunno if she tried it, probably not for the fear of the filter coming off) , a waiter to make nice sexual comments about, again, disrespecting boundaries, Christ knows how the other diners felt hearing that. And of course, Her gewls. Poor things. I wonder which one paid, because tbh she can afford to pay for all of them given she paid £26 for a sammidge this morning. And gets paid daily from OF.
U can’t forget it’s always the 5th of every month 🤣

slosher7777

VIP Member
She said she is in contact with police everyday, yeh right even serious crimes they can take weeks even months in my case before they even see you. Only reason I come over here was she kept mentioning it and then I noticed how different her stories kept adding up.
Cause she tells the truth all the time 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥

sausageroll1970*

VIP Member
BOTH

Action fraud have all details they will only contact me with the results once they have finished their investigation. Even then they might not be able to tell me .

And the charity they do their own investigations. I had to email them with all my questions . End of last week she was unable to find any bank transfers from Sasha or in the names Sharon sharryn but at that time she was unsure.
The lady Sophie Bragg is a different department and also on maternity leave.
But I was told I was going to be called this morning .

I’m unsure if I’m allowed to share this or not
It don't come up in my feed so maybe I'm blocked

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
What was the name of the hotel.they stayed in ???
[/QUOTE
]Belstead Brook spa
I agree to a certain extent, but you can’t throw sticks & not expect to have stones thrown back. We all remember the shocking insults that she cast & still does on Di, at the time this thread didn't exist, Di had no way to defend or express herself, I always will be #teamdi.

As regards the orders that customers don't receive
Have any contacted trading standards?
How does PP work?
Do you raise a claim?
Surely PP would be looking into why she has so many claims against her?
Or is it a case that some customers think "oh its only £15 it's not worth the hassle"
I've never used PP so literally have no idea how it works

Another dissatisfied customer
You make a charge back

Attachments

Herself71

VIP Member
What's the point in going away for a break with your mates if you spend all your time on TT? She said when She seen Jo in the same pjs " look, she wants to be me! " that's what she thinks, we all want to be her. Making comments about Ruth's backside, that's what she thinks of her friends. I would not want her as a friend.
Zhes on other accounts which I'm not blocked , she's really wound up about trolls, she saying someone called "twinkle" reports back to her who says negative videos ...

sausageroll1970*

VIP Member
So the recording of her phone call don't know what time it was because she didn't show it. All I heard was a woman asking for reassurance that if she ordered and payed it would be honoured? She didn't really get an answer did she

Herself71

VIP Member
OK ppl she getting ppl to report jill and get her mass reported and Vanessa....she needs to be reported now on her live

sausageroll1970*

VIP Member
Don’t worry about what she calls me they are just names god I’ve been worse 🤣 I don’t care about looks I have a good heart . What I don’t like is talking about my kids ! But if that’s the way she wants to go that’s fine let her . She is digging her own hole .

Just the heads up this is Sasha she is spreading abit of hate . The governor 30 just block as I have
I can't find the governor 30