Sasha Fontain #7 No matter what the filter, those nipples are off kilter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s absolutely disgusting, someone just commented saying “ if this was 2 blokes talking about a woman”… she read it wrong and said no, these aint my 2 blokes. She’s every reason why tiktok should be regulated . Judge keep reporting her lives, she’ll be so pissed off.

Does this lady know how she was slagging the smithy family off
Didn't sharryn say smithy set fire to his own car for the insurance????
Yes, she said it was an insurance job. It’s on one of her videos

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 6
She is going to johnnyboys for the weekend she said and all she is saying is vile crude things about how she is going shag him etc. What a vile women she is. Absolutely rotten to the core. And If I hear the story of how her and her friend julie Evans met I will throw up🤮🤢. Actually acts proud that they both shagged the same man, how vile and revolting

• Sick
Reactions: 3
O & she’s got all the evidence she needs she hasn’t been on for four weeks & the police are going to take her phone watch them laugh she says lol omfg she’s just relentless & who actually goes into someone’s box @ 07:45 to chat shite whilst taking over some dude called Johnny boy that stands there looking like a totally TOOL ffs no backbone other than acting dim she likes that though cause she thinks she can control everyone lol 😂

So caught a bit of the live and here's just a few things she said to ponder over ...

- Again confirmed she didn't touch any of the charity money, and has shown all receipts incl. Paypal

- The reason the charity got less than 5k (having called the charity to find out why it was less) is because she auctioned the caravan and the guy didn't pay

- Tattle were saying Nikki was fat, and continuous Tattle this Tattle that

- She knows 2 people on here and would never spill the beans on them or anyone

- She is a tiktok influencer with a large following, which is why she is getting trolled. She only makes funny videos and tries to help people, like with DV, mental health, etc

- She started doxing Jill/Tiktok account but got cut off because reception was bad

- She hasn't been on Tattle for 4 1/2 weeks (people keep sending her screenshots) because the police told her not to, and she is collating all the evidence together as requested

- Be nice, be kind (her words)

Gave up listening because her flirting with a young guy was cringing me out. I'm not really interested in her life, although feel so sorry for the people she's hurting, but I'm drawn to being invested at times because I can't stand LIARS

• Haha
She is going to johnnyboys for the weekend she said and all she is saying is vile crude things about how she is going shag him etc. What a vile women she is. Absolutely rotten to the core. And If I hear the story of how her and her friend julie Evans met I will throw up🤮🤢. Actually acts proud that they both shagged the same man, how vile and revolting
The pair of old rats 🐀 met on meet me

• Sick
Their is no words to describe how vile that thing called slosher slasher Fontain actually is

Reactions: 5
She going on about trolls AGAIN ..who's this Sarah one

She going on about rolls again she on a live with jaonnyboy again while his driving to work ...some on called Sarah is liking her arse, she up early f8e her new man
She was friends with fat Lawrence until they fell out and she’s up the smithy family’s arse

Their is no words to describe how vile that thing called slosher slasher Fontain actually is
She really is repulsive, she constantly talks about sex sex sex, Knobs, men, and Tattle. Also did anyone see the sex toy her friend Josephine bought her? Rotten old 🐶 she really is

• Sick
So caught a bit of the live and here's just a few things she said to ponder over ...

- Again confirmed she didn't touch any of the charity money, and has shown all receipts incl. Paypal

- The reason the charity got less than 5k (having called the charity to find out why it was less) is because she auctioned the caravan and the guy didn't pay

- Tattle were saying Nikki was fat, and continuous Tattle this Tattle that

- She knows 2 people on here and would never spill the beans on them or anyone

- She is a tiktok influencer with a large following, which is why she is getting trolled. She only makes funny videos and tries to help people, like with DV, mental health, etc

- She started doxing Jill/Tiktok account but got cut off because reception was bad

- She hasn't been on Tattle for 4 1/2 weeks (people keep sending her screenshots) because the police told her not to, and she is collating all the evidence together as requested

- Be nice, be kind (her words)

Gave up listening because her flirting with a young guy was cringing me out. I'm not really interested in her life, although feel so sorry for the people she's hurting, but I'm drawn to being invested at times because I can't stand LIARS
I'd say its her calling nicky fat just because to make her hate tattle , she hates that nicky gets more attention than her ,,eh scumbag sasha she's better looking than you and seems to be far nicer , she will be a.much better person when she gets away fro m you

I'd say its her calling nicky fat just because to make her hate tattle , she hates that nicky gets more attention than her ,,eh scumbag sasha she's better looking than you and seems to be far nicer , she will be a.much better person when she gets away fro m you
This is what I don’t get can’t they see what slasher actually is scum

Reactions: 1
The amount of pure shite that flows from that gob. It’s not normal is it? No one, and I mean NO ONE, has ever been arrested for having an opinion on Tattle you thick cow. Also, she’s not supposed to be coming on Tattle yet at the same time she’s collating evidence for the police. Make your mind up love. I bet you’re the police force’s dream investigating your own supposedly reported crime. We won’t silenced by bullshit and idle threats so give it up 😴

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ok so let’s spell it out Shazza
No one has been arrested or even contacted by Police - Here’s why/ It’s not bullying, what is spoken about on here is what you have actually said yourself. We discuss your inconsistencies, your lies and how you yourself bully people. You bully them by encouraging your followers to slate them. People are allowed an opinion on you, based on how you come across which is Tacky, narcissistic, vulgar and hateful. If someone wants to buy your overpriced shite then fine, that’s not the issue. The issue is - You ignore customers when there is a problem, you delete their comments (we have evidence) so don’t deny and then when customers gets so desperate to speak to you you block them so they have to them result to other means, you then twist the whole truth making yourself look the victim and encourage your followers
To do the same - this is bullying. You are obsessed with Tattle to the point of it dominating your life making the hate you hold inside seep through every pore of your body. You are not a good Liar because you forget what you have said. Single for 14 years yet there was two engagements and a wedding. Why are you lying to all your followers, you are actually taking the piss out of each an everyone of them , you must be laughing at how gullible they all are hanging off your every word. Your mouth is vulgar, we all swear but to you the words F&&king C&&t are normal
Everyday words, you really are quite repulsive. You have said racist comments and laughed at disfigured people. You have probably caused the Lady that reached out to you over DV to feel totally worthless. ARE YOU PROUD of yourself. This is to just name a few things. The list goes on and on. You are the common denominator in all this Shazza, no other person on TikTok is as nasty and vile. Please for your own sake as well as others seek the help you need

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Ok so let’s spell it out Shazza
No one has been arrested or even contacted by Police - Here’s why/ It’s not bullying, what is spoken about on here is what you have actually said yourself. We discuss your inconsistencies, your lies and how you yourself bully people. You bully them by encouraging your followers to slate them. People are allowed an opinion on you, based on how you come across which is Tacky, narcissistic, vulgar and hateful. If someone wants to buy your overpriced shite then fine, that’s not the issue. The issue is - You ignore customers when there is a problem, you delete their comments (we have evidence) so don’t deny and then when customers gets so desperate to speak to you you block them so they have to them result to other means, you then twist the whole truth making yourself look the victim and encourage your followers
To do the same - this is bullying. You are obsessed with Tattle to the point of it dominating your life making the hate you hold inside seep through every pore of your body. You are not a good Liar because you forget what you have said. Single for 14 years yet there was two engagements and a wedding. Why are you lying to all your followers, you are actually taking the piss out of each an everyone of them , you must be laughing at how gullible they all are hanging off your every word. Your mouth is vulgar, we all swear but to you the words F&&king C&&t are normal
Everyday words, you really are quite repulsive. You have said racist comments and laughed at disfigured people. You have probably caused the Lady that reached out to you over DV to feel totally worthless. ARE YOU PROUD of yourself. This is to just name a few things. The list goes on and on. You are the common denominator in all this Shazza, no other person on TikTok is as nasty and vile. Please for your own sake as well as others seek the help you need
Well said that's her in a nutshell, you have described her to a tee

Don’t forget get she’s got a heart condition as she stuffs another macdonalds breakfast you couldn’t make this tit up but she does

• Haha
Just caught up with the latest video 🤦‍♀️ god does this woman ever stop 🤬 wish I could 👊 the screen 🤥 so full of tit 🙄
Believes her own lies 🤥🙈
Can anyone tell me excatly what her job is apart from getting the babs out & selling crap stuff on TT 🤔
Never seems to have to be at work does she how does she afford the spa's meals out false hair nails 💅 etc etc
I work long shifts but by time I've paid my mortgage bills etc I still couldn't afford all what she does
Just seems to ponce about in her caravan all day 🤡
Ponce about in her caravan all day....making mimed music videos of course 😊😊

• Haha
She’s saying now we’ll all be thinking she’s shagging Johnnyboy and that he’s got a big nob. Well let’s hope he has because he’s got zero personality 😴 😴😴😴😴. I’ve had to switch it off it’s so boring. And she’s just so thirsty and beggy it’s embarrassing. Are you not embaaarrraaaasssed??? I can do without seeing that flash herself with her primark pjs on this early in a morning thank you 🤮
So agree with you like watching paint dry he is
Just smokes and drinks was pissed as a fart Saturday night on his live
I'd rather eat me own toe nails than have a date with that 🤦‍♀️🤣

Be lovely to get that 23.000 account banned today 👍🤭 thats my aim after me frostys after I've paid my bills I cant afford mc ds 😅 and I dont have a heart condition 🙄 get ready for she's a C@@T he's a C@@T 😳 mouth like a sewer rat 🐀 no morels or standards rough as old boots 🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.