Sasha Fontain #43 Wedding's off, dress has gone, won't be long till some new D***s here for fun

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Silly bleep rattling on and on and on and no sound best live ever silence 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Any more thread suggestions Twattlers? Time for a new one 😎
Do what you like miss saffy 👍👍👍👍
---
Can that fat old dump truck windy kiss its arse any more than it is

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Anyone else think “Uncle” is dick the prick. I’m not goin back clacton again I hate. I want to get in my car go clacton and get a cuddow. Grow up you great big fat theiving pensioner

Reactions: 5
Windy sindy you fat old dump truck 👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅 going deeper and deeper and deeper in its leaders fat hairy arse 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Anyone else think “Uncle” is dick the prick. I’m not goin back clacton again I hate. I want to get in my car go clacton and get a cuddow. Grow up you great big fat theiving pensioner
Exactly that 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
All this bollox about worzels car theirs duck all wrong with it talk about make total bull tit up about an exhaust sensor that she obviously can’t afford 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
She keeps saying she's this strong independent, but then starts looking towards her new bloke for help because her cars got something wrong,she then lies in bed saying she needs a cuddle, but she's not lonely.