Sasha Fontain #3 Driving while on a Livestream and Screeching Karaoke in the 'Essex Shed Of Dreams'.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly neither have I read anything, people may of questioned their blind loyalty, for me that could just be their way of being a good friend, I did hear Nicky try to tell Sasha when she was going to far and Nicky had some lovely comments, she is really pretty and I’m sure she’s a nice person.
For me every time Sasha does a video there’s another example of inconsistency, it’s easier than label everyone a troll than acknowledge the real points raised, rather insinuate her friends are being attacked.
I do hope people come over from her page to here and read all the comments and judge for themselves, because unlike Ms Fontain comments, all comments are there to read and not cherry picked or deleted for the slightest difference of opinion
All she is is a narcissistic liar 🤥 all ways tells the truth when does she tell the truth never even the money raised for the charity goes up and down like a yo yo £5 grand £4331 then £5500 then 6k

All she is is a narcissistic liar 🤥 all ways tells the truth when does she tell the truth never even the money raised for the charity goes up and down like a yo yo £5 grand £4331 then £5500 then 6k
Even ticket 🎫 prices change lol 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Th

Even ticket 🎫 prices change lol 😂
Wasn't it 13th February? Wonder who handed over £20

Reactions: 3

Ms fontain this video is especially for you

Th

Wasn't it 13th February? Wonder who handed over £20
I know, I remember her saying something about the old Skool dating was going to be like a membership club where you pay a price ever month and in turn they will receive something like 2 date nights for the membership fee.

Last edited:
It was 13 th Because some bloke on her night out said that’s not Valentines Day and she said no but you meet the girl at the event then take her out the next night !!

It was 13 th Because some bloke on her night out said that’s not Valentines Day and she said no but you meet the girl at the event then take her out the next night !!
Yes but this is her dates change so do prices she just can’t tell the truth

Does anyone know what her 3 jobs are? I'm thinking her potions and lotions-handcream tit, o/fans and tiktok. She must owe the taxman a fortune. Oh and I forgot about her lodge renting sideline.

Reactions: 1
How can she keep saying shes not been out for three years.Didnt

I see her flirting g with a taxi driver dressed in a santa dress on her way out with her mates just this Christmas?

Reactions: 7
She was telling the tarot reader this morning that you have all done her a favour cause a talent agency saw tattle and has taken her on their books, she has done a casting and she will find out on Wednesday if she has the film role.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How can she keep saying shes not been out for three years.Didnt

I see her flirting g with a taxi driver dressed in a santa dress on her way out with her mates just this Christmas?
Cause she can’t tell the truth but according to her she always tells the truth 🤥🤥🤥🤥 that why Pinocchio needs a nose job oh now what did happen to the nose job

• Haha
If you had not watched her videos before these last few you could actually believe her

obviously most people have seen so so so many lies where she’s tripped up, seen her be an absolute 💩 of a person so it doesn’t wash…

I actually sat with my mouth open thinking “ she genuinely believes Her own lies, and these ladies and GENTLEMAN ( because there are men here ) are the most dangerous of people

Reactions: 4
She was telling the tarot reader this morning that you have all done her a favour cause a talent agency saw tattle and has taken her on their books, she has done a casting and she will find out on Wednesday if she has the film role.
Is the film role

Is the film role
Is the film role a narcissistic pathetic liar 🤥

Is the film role

Is the film role a narcissistic pathetic liar 🤥
No got it a remake of Joan Colin’s the witch she will be able to act normal then and get her tits out like on of lol 😂

Last edited:
I've noticed she's been doing a lot lip biting recently, she didn't shut up about Tattle,but in the next breath said she's not allowed to mention it,arrest are imminent.
2 of her friends called her out because she described one of the guys from Friday night as half caste,straight away they said it's racist and correct term is mixed race.
She was showing off her Chanel perfume and getting excited because her friends got her a Ted Baker make up bag,so her own stuffs not good enough for her?

Reactions: 4
I've noticed she's been doing a lot lip biting recently, she didn't shut up about Tattle,but in the next breath said she's not allowed to mention it,arrest are imminent.
2 of her friends called her out because she described one of the guys from Friday night as half caste,straight away they said it's racist and correct term is mixed race.
She was showing off her Chanel perfume and getting excited because her friends got her a Ted Baker make up bag,so her own stuffs not good enough for her?
Arrests are imminent, does she mean for posting on Tattle or is something else going on, my neighbor is a Detective now I know how his wife and kids hardly see him he's so busy arresting people on Websites.

admitting she is also on tattle her self so "hello sharon"

Will it be 3pm Wednesday? That's her favourite time for meetings😁

• Haha
Clearly heard her say near the end of her live “Get court case out the way and then I will name&Shame. And preaching that it’s ok you can use your phone for streaming as long as it’s in a cradle. She’s totally deluded 🙌

Reactions: 6
Who slagged of Ruth? I didn't read that one I only read she's a bit nieve

I think everyone said nicky is stunning? Am I wrong
NOBODY on here has said a cross mean or negative word about any of her friends , she dragging them in to get support and to make us look bad , we're warning ppl about the selfish neediness racist bigit ways she has, I want nicky or Ruth to come on here and read every single post they can judge then themselves without listening to her drip feeding lies...their lovely women and need to get away from here or they will be dragged down into her scams also ...

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.