Sasha Fontain #3 Driving while on a Livestream and Screeching Karaoke in the 'Essex Shed Of Dreams'.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So apparently everytime she's out with Roof, Jo and Nick-eeee she 'streams' 🤔🤔🤔
Still not quite using the correct tech terminology are we? 🤣😂🤣
All those blokes must've been gutted last night cos she's "sorta seeing somebody"
So when she pointed the camera at the bloke sitting at the table and announced that he was the one she "wants to pull" it was just a little joke on her part 🤥🤥🤥
I'm surprised no one has yet quoted her eloquent little quip "it's wall to wall cock in 'ere" 🍆🍆🍆
The new (imaginary) Mr Fontain must be so proud of his laydee 🤮
How can she say she has been out with her other friends and never bought a guy home.... yet she claims not to of been out for 3 years 🤦🏻‍♀️😅

Reactions: 5
So apparently everytime she's out with Roof, Jo and Nick-eeee she 'streams' 🤔🤔🤔
Still not quite using the correct tech terminology are we? 🤣😂🤣
All those blokes must've been gutted last night cos she's "sorta seeing somebody"
So when she pointed the camera at the bloke sitting at the table and announced that he was the one she "wants to pull" it was just a little joke on her part 🤥🤥🤥
I'm surprised no one has yet quoted her eloquent little quip "it's wall to wall cock in 'ere" 🍆🍆🍆
The new (imaginary) Mr Fontain must be so proud of his laydee 🤮
She looks like David walliams in drag perhaps he based his character on her I’m a laydee 😂😂😂😂

And she's only known them a matter of months anyway 😂🤣😂
Her ego head and nose 👃🏽 is getting bigger by the second about time it got burst

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone who’s actually bought a ticket should ask for a refund as slashers giving them away to men under 40 what a con artist
Quelle surprise… no refunds as quoted on the website. Wonder if that is their get out clause when it folds or nobody turns up to Nicky’s brothers boozer (as she stated to the 32 year olds) for the event! Can see them bolting into the bar for a few rent-a-singles!

Reactions: 4
There was a couple negative comments last night but even tho she was so pissed she still deleted them 🤣 but I can’t recall any that she is mentioning this morning .
Im starting to think people that big her up on there are honestly just taking the piss out of her . Waiting and watching 🤣
wall to wall with cock 🤣🤣🤣 sadly not one cock was interested in you 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They’re like two saddos lying in bed, backing each other’s lies up. I see they’ve cleaned up the comments (damage limitation) can’t be having negative stuff on there, as people are wising up to her.
There was a couple negative comments last night but even tho she was so pissed she still deleted them 🤣 but I can’t recall any that she is mentioning this morning .
Im starting to think people that big her up on there are honestly just taking the piss out of her . Waiting and watching 🤣
The only place that mentioned benifits was on here? strange that

Reactions: 1
Oh yeah she’s got certain sheep backing her. Lisa, Kelly 07, Nicola, Louise, best they think she’s the best thing on her “streams”… and AnneMarie, she’s on it every single day, and if she don’t get her comment liked, she adds another one.”so proud of you miss Sasha fontain”…for what..
Now the wanna be copper wants to join them😂😂😂😂😂😂🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
Weren’t giving out free tickets, we had 60 and there’s 4 left… yeah 56 on the floor of Rompford😂

Last edited:
The only place that mentioned benifits was on here? strange that
What I want to know is how a multi millionaire you’d like what I’ve got and my bank balance is in a council flat 😂😂😂😂

Quelle surprise… no refunds as quoted on the website. Wonder if that is their get out clause when it folds or nobody turns up to Nicky’s brothers boozer (as she stated to the 32 year olds) for the event! Can see them bolting into the bar for a few rent-a-singles!
And how many tickets has super slasher sploshpot actually sold and those who have bought a ticket have they got them and are they numbered 1-200

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Just watched last nights “rock chick/mullered/I fell over/he googled me” night out. duck my life she sounds like a parrot…repeating the same old tit over and over.

ME ME ME ME ME 😴
She reeked of desperation last night

Reactions: 2
I read every comment and no one mentioned spending benefit money? No one asked about where the money is coming from? So why tell everyone this morning that you work? Confused

Damage control!!!
Wow do you know you can earn 500 to 800 a month doing only fans even if you look like a pork joint
I think she reads tatted 🤣 more than her comments.

How can she say she has been out with her other friends and never bought a guy home.... yet she claims not to of been out for 3 years 🤦🏻‍♀️😅
Last night she said the last time she had s3x was in the 7th February last year… yeah right! During lockdown??? Oh ok! 🙄

I think she reads tatted 🤣 more than her comments.

Last night she said the last time she had s3x was in the 7th February last year… yeah right! During lockdown??? Oh ok! 🙄
She had a party during lockdown with all its MeetMe mates who have all seemed to have disappeared lol 😂

She had a party during lockdown with all its MeetMe mates who have all seemed to have disappeared lol 😂
everyone disappears eventually
Last night was the worst I’ve seen her what an absolute beg. What man would be attracted to that what a horrible person she came across as.
let’s call a spade a spade, when you continue to choose to hang about with someone like that you can’t be a good person yourself.
That Nikki isn’t a young girl she is a woman of the world and she chooses to associate with lady muck, wouldn’t trust her either

Reactions: 4
One minute she’s single then she’s sort of seeing someone 🤷🏻‍♀️
if I was sort of seeing someone I certainly wouldn’t be looking for the wall to wall cock like she was last night

• Sick
Only fans lie
13 fans, pay $15 each pm
That's $195 - tax leaves
$157/£114 pm
🥱🥱🥱🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Can't she see she's a joke? Another week and she's seeing a next man,they want her for one thing only.

Genuine comment. If the police are involved and she is bringing charges and tracking people down, surely she will have been told if you continue to communicate and antagonise them you are, in fact, just as bad. You don’t help yourself, you can’t dribble on video after video slaughtering people and think you then have the entitlement to play the victim and should be untouchable and protected by the law. Social media makes people very visible, not everybody will agree/support everybody else’s views, but if you throw stones, you’ll have rocks thrown back. So I suggest, it’s actually you who doesn’t like it, so it’s you who should block Tattle, stop looking, live your life away from it if it’s that much of an issue. Saying I don’t care blah blah blah then 90% of your content is retaliating and throwing the next lot of mud is opening the door to getting judged and winding people up etc. be accountable, and live your life away from it. You chose to go on TikTok, you don’t have to be here on Tattle…

For the record, I chose NOT to follow her on TT now but I chose TO be here on tattle, not just for her feed, there Are positive and interesting posts on her about other people and topic I enjoy. Not everything is about you.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Wish I'd known yesterday that she didn't claim benefits, what a waste of my time that was, wait weird how Havering council had no knowledge of businesses been ran from the property, head's up sharryn I also filled in the benefit fraud information form, why mention benefits if uve got nothing to hide, I certainly haven't seen any mention of benefits on your comments. In fact I was a very busy 🐝 yesterday.
None of her businesses are legally registered either with companies House or HMRC. So no vat or tax is being paid on any of them.

*the one thing that is registered is Crumbz Catering

A question for sharryn
As uve just said u'll answer anything so can you please explain your
1st engagement in 2017
2nd engagement in 2018
Considering uve been single 14 years which would be 2007/2008?????????????

Reactions: 3
Hi Sash 👋👋👋
Name checking me again but I'M the one obssessed with YOU 😂🤣😂
Yes, I watch your tiktoks - yanno those videos and streams that you put on an open social media site for public consumption.
I don't hate you, and have never claimed to.
I find you very very entertaining actually 😊
My comments on here (as I've previously stated) are all based upon that which I have seen or heard you say on the aforementioned site.
I suggest you check exactly what I have written on here before you accuse me on tiktok of saying things that I haven't - you have done that more than once now 😜
As for inboxing you about it, even if I wanted to, I couldnt 'cos you blocked me 😉

#sheprobablywontseethiscosshedoesntreadtattle #notrattled #whoisobsessedwithwho #hisash #liarsrus #earns£100adaybutcouldntaffordtoeat #agoodliarneedsagoodmemory

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.