Sasha Fontain #25 From Caravan To Cop Shop - If You Know, You Know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s the trouble they are a pair of fucking pea brains both sick in the head Ffsake the midlands minger makes videos on tattlers and hasn’t got a clue who we are that’s how sick and twisted she is Ffsake

Reactions: 8
When it was doing a live walking through actual jaywick slagging jaywick people off it got too a certain road their was a silver Mercedes parked at the top of the road I wished they’d of heard her comments she’d of been flat on the floor knocked spark out pmsfl

Reactions: 7
Just me in St Osyths…..oh…….I’m doing this wrong aren’t I? . On the plus side look at all the non-Sasha Fontain toiletries you get when you book
Fuck me that’s a bit of a dive, My friend has a lodge, Full wrap around veranda with hot tub at her site, looks over the sea. Sunset is amazing too
It’s in Cornwall and worth every penny… did you get that thru a sun holiday deal @MissSaffy ? £10 bucket and spaders

Reactions: 9
Busted. Collected tokens from The Sun. £7 quid holiday is all I can afford with being on the dole . Tbh it smells a bit like kebabs. God knows why. And there was a black thong under the sofa . A bloke called Dave let us in and said whatever we do don’t bother the warden he’s got PTSD. Strangest holiday I’ve ever had

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Lmaaaoooooooo…. Leave the warden out of this ….. he’s scarred for life

Reactions: 10
That night was so funny! Her stomping about pointing at “ cameras” ( that were lights!) Then the breathless March to the Warden ( who was hiding behind the door thinking Darth Vader about to pounce! )

Reactions: 12
That night was so funny! Her stomping about pointing at “ cameras” ( that were lights!) Then the breathless March to the Warden ( who was hiding behind the door thinking Darth Vader about to pounce! )
One of my all time favourites

Apparently his trigger words are tits, conk, mint green hoodie and barbour jacket

Reactions: 6
Not me commenting random shite to be VIP. Tell you what if I become VIP and that bus comes after waiting since thread 2 my life is made

Reactions: 10
Not me commenting random shite to be VIP. Tell you what if I become VIP and that bus comes after waiting since thread 2 my life is made
So have I been waiting since thread two I fucking hate Gonzo I’d laugh at the police if I got arrested after everything she’s done and I’m getting arrested

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.