Sasha Fontain #25 From Caravan To Cop Shop - If You Know, You Know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But she’s the Midlands badass mafia boss that rips people out their cars that’s got the Welsh minger in her Range Rover sport to punch em out but according to Gonzo never said it

Cunts got more profiles than I’ve had hot dinners

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
And we are all hiding behind profiles god I ain’t got the names that cunts got I’ve got one

Reactions: 4
If I go on her profile I only see the photo of Stevie baby and her - he is unfiltered currently . But I see the hotel ones in her albums. Have I been blocked!!! But I’m not friends with her but thought it was open profile

Reactions: 3
All 3 of em pea brains ww sp and Gonzo any one of us has more brains in our little toe nail
Than they have put together

Reactions: 5
This night had me howling. Actually crying laughing . That poor fucking warden . @rocksolidcrew absolute gold, you legend

Attachments

Your browser is not able to display this video.
Reactions: 13
She actually thinks anyone believes that shit listen I can't stand that Midlands mauler but jeez sweetheart...you're playing along with this and playing pretend too? ..come on !! This is beyond a joke now ..your friend needs serious help ...you aren't the brightest button in the box but surely you can see this is disturbed behaviour ?

Reactions: 11
This night had me howling. Actually crying laughing . That poor fucking warden . @rocksolidcrew absolute gold, you legend

Well fuck me, old Trasha fair sorted out rocksolidcrew that night. Gave rocksolidcrew a right seeing to bet you couldn't sleep for weeks eh? who's the fucken idiot. Erm, 3 guesses, first two don't count

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.