Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gossip_geeewww

VIP Member
Rocksolid is in the shit for taking pictures of her car 🤣🤣🤣 and she's gonna find FF address 🤣🤣 you couldn't make this shit up🤣🤣 yet tattle doesn't get to her 😁😁
WTF @rocksolidcrew wow… what have you done naughty girl or boy 🤣🤣🤣🤣 omg SHARON GROW UP!

Wasn’t it only the other week you drove somewhere and said that’s my ex’s house blah blah…. Honestly the double standards of this woman! Streamed 101 calls on live without consent. Tiktoked the whole spa weekend including others all around you without their consent… including children.

SHARON GROW UP YOU SILLY LITTLE GIRL!!!!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 12

poola

VIP Member
Who's next in #WGG to upload a 'supportive' video for 'the leader'? 😂

FF could do a mini-series to run concurrent with his Sasha Fontain Trilogy 🤔🤔🤔

#heyconor #whosnext #choppingblock

• Haha

lifeistooshort

So the attention seeker is back. Pulling at the heartstrings of her followers who haven't seen the light yet because they don't have the inclination, or capability, to find out who the aggressor has ALWAYS been. Then there is Sam, the wannabe Rocky who has only been on the scene a few weeks. Yaps like a chihuahua puppy and comments like she's reading out a nursery storybook. Her account far from shows she's popular. She's just a bot magnet, and also grown her account from 'follow you, follow me'. Awkward.

It's April fools day, but this is just the same old day in Sharryn's life, except many people aren't easily fooled. It's not bullying, it's just so many people now (way above the alleged 20) have seen through her and her lies, and just don't like fake people and bullies. That's life when you put it out there on social media. The fact she persistently reacts rather than just ignore speaks volumes. She doesn't even do it by correcting what people are saying, just deflects or growls. Oh my .. people need to wake up 🤦‍♀️.

Imagine having a life where the only means to get attention is to gaslight and lie, and still continue to be gobsmacked that anyone would spend money on overpriced white label goods sold through a dodgy website. That same website which was used to collect charity donations. Guess it would be easier to hide money if you were to run it through your business :unsure:. A general thought, not an accusation.

'Oh what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive'

Nosey Rosie 69

VIP Member
Showing her true caring loveable side again, calling @rocksolidcrew a stupid f*cking bitch. Did anyone knock her door? No. Has anyone here threatened her? No. Threats have come from her followers, Slimy Sam threatening to pull people from cars (obviously needs a box to stand on) & then we have the Loopy Lisa threatening Di etc. Running to the police every 5 mins, grow up Slasher. If she didn't tell so many lies she wouldn't be in this situation.

poola

VIP Member
Apparently she said a week before the caravan had flooded.. John says she cancelled it THE DAY THEY WERE GOING.!!!
Not quite sure how a caravan that is a good couple of feet off the ground flooded??? 🤥🤥🤥
If it was an 'internal' flood of any sort I'm sure there would have been mention of it.
Ohhh is that the smell of fresh manure in the air :poop::poop::poop:

#tryharder #billybullshit #whatflood?

Nosey Rosie 69

VIP Member
And just like herpes, she's back! Nothing has changed apart from the white t-shirt has been replaced with a long sleeved Primark top. Same shit coming from her large gob, "i'm a decent girl" " I don't bully anyone" we have all seen the video evidence Slasher so just be humble and apologise to all the people you've been vile to. I'm guessing she needs to pay her council tax as new payments start 1st April, last month's payment got declined so hopefully she'll shift more white label candles. I get the distinct feeling she was alone in the tin can, pretending some fella was with her.

Also she was banned for TT because someone here had a screenshot saying she to multiple violations she was banned.

gatekeeper

VIP Member
And just like herpes, she's back! Nothing has changed apart from the white t-shirt has been replaced with a long sleeved Primark top. Same shit coming from her large gob, "i'm a decent girl" " I don't bully anyone" we have all seen the video evidence Slasher so just be humble and apologise to all the people you've been vile to. I'm guessing she needs to pay her council tax as new payments start 1st April, last month's payment got declined so hopefully she'll shift more white label candles. I get the distinct feeling she was alone in the tin can, pretending some fella was with her.

Also she was banned for TT because someone here had a screenshot saying she to multiple violations she was banned.
She has had to change to long sleeves to hide the fact she doesn’t have a tan from her Spanish holiday

• Haha
  • Heart

Debs22

VIP Member
I got the bit from when she's going on about how she's a sexy little chick when she's done up and a little fittie. And everyone else is just jealous because she gorgeous 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I’ve had to use headphones when listening to her now as my husband said he can’t stand the voice of the common slag any longer 😂😂😂

• Haha

zeroFs

What the actual F is SP on??? The things she has said and done on SFs lives have been disgusting and now she’s preaching for everyone to be kind!!
FF was spot on. It’s not bullying when you’re calling out someone on their lies!! She’s really mad herself look so stupid with that tiktok

tequila.no.salt

I read something today on Facebook the other day,
It was something like this, so accurate.

“Be careful of people who are always surrounded by drama, they thrive on it, and if they don’t have drama in their lives, they will create it. Stay away from these people, they are dangerous”

• Heart

Smithy883

VIP Member
This is the last time I'm mentioning 🐿🐿, she's of no significance to anyone on here, she's spent all day trying to provoke a reaction, going forward I suggest we all ignore her, I for one won't be giving her any more air time

gatekeeper

VIP Member
Nobody's threatened her and she doesn't have restraining orders it takes time to get one of those and a hefty amount of evidence to get one unless its an emergency. She's saying nothing because she knows she's gone too far this time and if she comments its more evidence from those who do have pending cases against her.
The trouble with her is she can’t keep her mouth shut, and so she will over the coming days let more and more of that vile persona out, the only filters she has are the ones she uses on her face, all we have to do is sit back and wait it’s not in her nature to carry on with the inspirational quotes for long as that doesn’t pull in the comments or the likes it’s only her vicious mouth that does that and that is what she thrives on, she doesn’t care about any of her followers all she cares about is that she has an audience if all of them went tomorrow and was replaced with a new audience she wouldn’t care it’s not the people it’s just the numbers and they don’t get it, they are just a number to her Anne Marie, Ruth, all of them just numbers

Smithy883

VIP Member
Im not here to play games with the side kick, expose me, do what you want.
I promise you 1 thing though, you will end up with egg on your face, you will also be dropped quicker than a hot 🥔
I said last week how 🥱🥱🥱 I found you, I still do, you really are the kid that nobody wants to play with, today's news, tomorrow's 🍟 wrapper, post a pic of me, out me, I won't confirm nor deny it, bit pointless really, just like you🐿🐿🐿

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
So, I’m guessing the plane must have landed early, or lanzagrotty is now situated in Clacton😂😂😂
Parking a car in an obvious place was silly😂😂😂
I will tell you that the internet here today is tip top, No works being done, or planned to be done until late may🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha

LadyTosh

VIP Member
Also Sharon twitching the nets is just a figure of speech and you know exactly what it means, just like raining cats and dogs don't mean it's literally raining cats and dogs now does it lol We all know you was either at ya millionaire flat, jaywick villa or down the road at Jo's, either way you were at hers to grab ya delivery of stock yesterday. You most definitely was not in Lanzagrotty so please give it a rest you're just humiliating yourself more and more because we can see right thru all the BS 🤦‍♂️ It's just getting beyond a joke now. Give up and be truthful for once in your sad deluded life will you. Jeeeez!!!

sausageroll1970*

VIP Member
I'm glad she's back. Work has not been completed, we still don't have the answers about the paypal money, I think the more she's online the more she trips herself up. We just got to sit back and let the truth unfold. I want her online to see it all.

Knickerbocker

Ha ha saying she’ll pay good money to get FF address…she paid her rent on Friday and had £6 in her bank account. Dumb fuckwit is surviving on revolving credit and literally living from hand to month and professing to be minted.

Pay the credit card - use the balance - pay the credit card - use the balance - order over priced white label goods - sell it down the market (tiktok) - ponce from a pal to order more white label shit - sell it again.

Revolving cycle of poor business acumen!!

Smithy883

VIP Member
Ruth's latest post

Why am I being trolled🤔🤔

A son with MH
A daughter with cancer
I support my friend sf.
By supporting your friend who mocks MH and cancer you disrespect your own children.
You have a caring job In a spinal unit, does your friend mock your patients & call them spacka, as she did her ex's child or does that not matter because she's your friend, grow up you delusional woman, seriously I once defended you, no idea what world you live in but it's certainly not the real world

• Heart