Sasha Fontain #13 the wheels on the sasha bus go round and round

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or old ones😂😂😂
I’m like… yeah that’s definitely an old photo. Sharon BS. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Sharon will make comments about how awful we have been and our comments on here over the past week being snidy. But if it wasn’t for this ridiculous game playing with the boring one and her there would be no such comments. Grow up you middle aged children. It’s pathetic

Sharon will make comments about how awful we have been and our comments on here over the past week being snidy. But if it wasn’t for this ridiculous game playing with the boring one and her there would be no such comments. Grow up you middle aged children. It’s pathetic
I wonder if she will share a pic of her and her new man together on ‘holiday in Spain’ 🧐🤷‍♂️🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 9

I wonder if she will share a pic of her and her new man together on ‘holiday in Spain’ 🧐🤷‍♂️🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥
Be interesting to see if he 'doesn't want to be on camera' 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Funny how we never saw that dress or bikini at all in Tunisia isn’t it. I feel like they are the chunky old rings from ages ago too. Sharon do better

Reactions: 6
Funny how we never saw that dress or bikini at all in Tunisia isn’t it. I feel like they are the chunky old rings from ages ago too. Sharon do better
That’s an old photo 🧐🧐 she is moronic.. bit like when she was in a hotel in Cornwall (I think) and was actually in her tin can in Clacton. When she moved her arm the green screen gave way to her sofa and curtains in the tin can …. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's a creature of habit,she's wearing different bracelets,looks like a different necklace,plus where's the watch?
Oh yes in the pool she's wearing the all inclusive wristband😁

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So how did it go? :unsure:
Christ she was desperate wasn’t she !!!! 😂😂😂😂😂

Does she actually think we believe that’s her now in Spain 🇪🇸? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
So how did it go? :unsure:
This was pre Easter raffle, No Audrey picture adorning the walls😂

Anyway, sands beach has an all you can eat buffet option🤪Can’t have been that worried about her “ill friend”… Naughty SP

The bikini photo is from Turkey.
Sharryn nice to see you've learnt a lesson 🥱🥱
What a pathetic old hag you are & the idiots that comment on these post must have sad lonely lives to back you up. Your like kids in primary school, let's pretend, play make believe.
I personally wouldn't insult my own intelligence nor my friends with idiotic stunts/games like these.
51 years old & nothing achieved in life, all you've proved with your fb is how desperate for attention you still are. You will continue to lie, go from man to man, friend to friend, play the victim, you could of used this opportunity to get help but not you, you still thinking your superior to everyone else, your deluded & your comeuppance is on its way, KARMA 😉😉

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She hadn’t posted on Clapper for ages, the videos were all last years not current ones.
She not on there now - deleted all her posts!!🤣🤣🤣
Yeah I believe you Sharryn…..
Little Facebook gem from before she scammed her employees furlough money and sacked them instead
Now that is so low nicking furlough money when people was trying to keep safe - scum!!

Reactions: 10
The all inclusive bands are different on each photo! 😝😳🤦‍♀️
I’m glad someone else spotted that. I thought they were but thought I was just being petty. But they are different colours etc.
Also yeah make your minds up. Either you’re in Spain or left TikTok due to Being ill or Jo being ill. Keep up

The bikini photo is from Turkey.
Sharryn nice to see you've learnt a lesson 🥱🥱
What a pathetic old hag you are & the idiots that comment on these post must have sad lonely lives to back you up. Your like kids in primary school, let's pretend, play make believe.
I personally wouldn't insult my own intelligence nor my friends with idiotic stunts/games like these.
51 years old & nothing achieved in life, all you've proved with your fb is how desperate for attention you still are. You will continue to lie, go from man to man, friend to friend, play the victim, you could of used this opportunity to get help but not you, you still thinking your superior to everyone else, your deluded & your comeuppance is on its way, KARMA 😉😉
Oh is that the famous bikini shot the naughty Smithy McBagpipe shared??? Naughty Mr McBagpipe

• Haha
I’m glad someone else spotted that. I thought they were but thought I was just being petty. But they are different colours etc.
Also yeah make your minds up. Either you’re in Spain or left TikTok due to Being ill or Jo being ill. Keep up

Oh is that the famous bikini shot the naughty Smithy McBagpipe shared??? Naughty Mr McBagpipe
Oh I am actually embarrassed for her🙈 it's clear they are old 📸 dear god she is desperate now and her followers backing her up is even more embarrassing. Does she realise that people will recognise these places 🤔 well I am off to catch a real ✈ today for a wee while . Pity its not the same place as her..be interesting ...oh wait they don't fly to Clacton 🙈🙈

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.