Sasha Fontain #13 the wheels on the sasha bus go round and round

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know how she sleeps at night. 31 years ago I had a stillborn at 31weeks+3 days. I had a funeral, he had a name, I visit his grave and cry, we celebrate his birthday every year, and each day I light a candle for my son. I think of him when I wake and when I go to bed.
I state again, she said it was 6 weeks into pregnancy, She WOULDNT have been told the sex if it was or wasn’t an abortion, 32 years ago those details weren’t shared… she really needs to give her head a wobble.!!🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
It's just 1 lie after another, the sad thing is I think she actually believes the lies herself, if she believes it then it must be true

I'm truly sorry for your loss, the loss of a child Is something I can't comprehend, my heart goes out to anybody who has suffered such a devastating loss ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don’t know how she sleeps at night. 31 years ago I had a stillborn at 31weeks+3 days. I had a funeral, he has a name, I visit his grave and cry, we celebrate his birthday every year, and each day I light a candle for my son. I think of him when I wake and when I go to bed.
I state again, she said it was 6 weeks into pregnancy, She WOULDNT have been told the sex if it was or wasn’t an abortion, 32 years ago those details weren’t shared… she really needs to give her head a wobble.!!🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
I'm truly sorry for the loss of you son. It's a heart breaking thing for any mother to lose a child. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Wow loads still going on just catching up…how the mighty is falling…I don’t know gonzo personally but I know a few who do a lot of my friends grew up on the infamous Waterloo Estate her Mum aka cnut is a really nice person…I watched her on TikTok and thought she was quite funny I could relate to her stories they made me laugh but then something surfaced that made me really uncomfortable and it got worse and worse…people that know her all say the same thing..nothing but an old nasty rat…she became compulsive viewing and her own big gob directed me here for which I’m eternally grateful 😊 I’ve not had any part in outing her but I give massive kudos to the ones that have..the worst for me was the DV incident and the fact that she was prepared to out her ‘friends’ if they didn’t conform to her, fkin awful…I salute you all ❤….x

Reactions: 14
Just read the comments on the MrsBBC post and I am inclined to agree with you Smithy…it’s a bit of a cow pat flinging exercise…as in who can piss up the wall the highest.

The Gasher fans are asking why MrsBBC has posted that, but they’ve had to actively look for that post, or have to be following her to see it. And what is their interest in following her, if only to report back and continue this drama.

There will never be any form of agreement between us and those that are still being hoodwinked, because they are being influenced by her. And I enjoy being this side of the fence…vigilantes is what we are ✊
I lnew that would happen ...the sheep are tit stirring big time

I'm truly sorry for the loss of you son. It's a heart breaking thing for any mother to lose a child. ❤
Poor woman so sad

Reactions: 6
I don’t know how she sleeps at night. 31 years ago I had a stillborn at 31weeks+3 days. I had a funeral, he has a name, I visit his grave and cry, we celebrate his birthday every year, and each day I light a candle for my son. I think of him when I wake and when I go to bed.
. Sorry to hear this 😞😞😞

• Heart
She's deleted her Sasha Fontain profiles on FB. Her Sharryn Brotherton accounts are still active tho. Listen ere sloshpot everyone knows ya real name is Sharryn/Sharon Brotherton so ya best delete all ya other accounts too coz all ya guises are known so there is no dissapearing and thinking this will all go away because it wont. Can run but can't hide from any impending investigations. Karma is definitely coming... in the words of Sasha '100 percent' its coming 🤣🤣

Reactions: 10
Why is anybody even entertaining the Welsh 🐑🐑, she's of no significance at all.
At least Sam 🐿 had some banter

Its vicious of tiktok today, I'm staying on the dark side, it's more civilised over here
😉😉😉😉
Exactly that. Why even give vile Welshy the time of day. Jog on love we aren’t interested

Reactions: 8
A very bizarre incident today on my Facebook that I rarely use ...a pic popped up on a friends page of a group of people ..and I'm pretty sure ol SP was on it ...I'm just doing some enquiries...😜

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Who here thinks that Ol Shazza has something she
knows that Ruth would hate disclosed ? 🤔

Who thinks Ruth is just scared of her.🤔

Who thinks Ruth thinks everything she says is gospel 🤔

I do, I think Ruth knows more about the Charity money than any of us know , there is def something bad there

I said she has something on Ruth it’s obvious

I can’t even imagine the pain you must still feel, I’m so sorry 😞

• Heart
Catching up on the TT comments, gosh they have all come out of the woodwork haven’t they?
SP waiting for someone to bite 🐀

The slanging matches have begun, thought it was to good to be true, i too am staying over this side at least we are civilised over here, sticking to facts without the unnecessary name calling it’s like the O.K corral over there 💣💣💣💣

Attachments

Reactions: 5

Ruth is definitely a ppl pleasure and somewhat quiter and not as aggressive as scumbag , yeah , she's afraid or her also ...I'd say the that other one has her under pressure to stay loyal , poor cow

Im so sorry you had to endure the lies on this topic must have been awful for you ❤❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Just read the comments on the MrsBBC post and I am inclined to agree with you Smithy…it’s a bit of a cow pat flinging exercise…as in who can piss up the wall the highest.

The Gasher fans are asking why MrsBBC has posted that, but they’ve had to actively look for that post, or have to be following her to see it. And what is their interest in following her, if only to report back and continue this drama.

There will never be any form of agreement between us and those that are still being hoodwinked, because they are being influenced by her. And I enjoy being this side of the fence…vigilantes is what we are ✊
Here here👍

Catching up on the TT comments, gosh they have all come out of the woodwork haven’t they?
SP waiting for someone to bite 🐀

The slanging matches have begun, thought it was to good to be true, i too am staying over this side at least we are civilised over here, sticking to facts without the unnecessary name calling it’s like the O.K corral over there 💣💣💣💣
Another one not right in the head SP!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.