Sasha Fontain #13 the wheels on the sasha bus go round and round

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Lisa 🤪🤪🤪. What comes around goes around. People do not like bullies and they stand up to them - oh dear or dear Lisa 🤪🤪. Oh by the way - hi Lisa 👋😜😜😜

Reactions: 9
Omg I’m fuming at the dragon. On the live where they were saying Lisa could get IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) , it was all a big fat joke. When people were saying nope rubbish etc… Lisa along with Sharon was saying‘they don’t believe us’ ‘they think we are joking’ and other similar words.

absolute lie right there!!!! She colluded on the narrative that Lisa has got/can trace IP addresses. Liar!!!!
Say what???

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
God its all kicking off with the Welsh bird from the valley, how long have they been tiktok buddies 😳

Mason story changes all time, never has she ever said how this child passed
I'm told he apparently died at 4 months, this is what she told her ex partner when he wasn't allowed contact with his children, her words "my baby died so your kids don't matter, her sister claims there was never a child

The story of ivf twins miscarriage at 11 weeks was even more ridiculous, 2 fetuses to pick out the toliet, both fetuses passed at the same time & being twins there would have been a tiny blood clot, I miscarried myself so would know

• Wow
Reactions: 8
So Gasha was trying to pursuade Lisa to unlawfully investigate Diane lol haha you're defo out the group now Lisa as she won't be happy with ya for admitting that on tiktok....tut tut🤔🤣🤣🤣
So she doesn't need online friends just knew Sasha for a matter of months, but was threatening to get IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) on her behalf? My money is on she's someone who was desperate to be in on the in crowd 😂

Reactions: 7
God its all kicking off with the Welsh bird from the valley, how long have they been tiktok buddies 😳

I'm told he apparently died at 4 months, this is what she told her ex partner when he wasn't allowed contact with his children, her words "my baby died so your kids don't matter, her sister claims there was never a child

The story of ivf twins miscarriage at 11 weeks was even more ridiculous, 2 fetuses to pick out the toliet, both fetuses passed at the same time & being twins there would have been a tiny blood clot, I miscarried myself so would know
Oooh giving your gender away there McBagpipe 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Oooh I love it with Lisa and her comments. Errrrr back tracking luv 😝😝😝. You are soooooo out of the WhatsApp group now 😆😆😆 however she wants to say she is a nice person - she wasn’t. She said some vile things when she was on SF lives and being the “mod”. Wouldn’t trust her further than I could throw her. Not one bit. She is not a nice person. Trying to be nice to people - errr go way Welshy. She really thought she was something big on TT - nope you are just another one of the minions that SF “befriended”. You fib Lisa - when you say you friends are on real life - you were so far up SF arse we couldn’t see you. You soooooo wanted to be top dog and some of your comments were downright disgusting. Nope I don’t forgive you at all. Go and stroke some sheep 🐑

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why is anybody even entertaining the Welsh 🐑🐑, she's of no significance at all.
At least Sam 🐿 had some banter

Its vicious of tiktok today, I'm staying on the dark side, it's more civilised over here
😉😉😉😉

Reactions: 13

Its vicious of tiktok today, I'm staying on the dark side, it's more civilised over here
😉😉😉😉
Just read the comments on the MrsBBC post and I am inclined to agree with you Smithy…it’s a bit of a cow pat flinging exercise…as in who can piss up the wall the highest.

The Gasher fans are asking why MrsBBC has posted that, but they’ve had to actively look for that post, or have to be following her to see it. And what is their interest in following her, if only to report back and continue this drama.

There will never be any form of agreement between us and those that are still being hoodwinked, because they are being influenced by her. And I enjoy being this side of the fence…vigilantes is what we are ✊

Reactions: 10

😉😉😉😉
Me too 👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Say what???
Opps Lisa. See just like slosh pot your lies come back to bite you square on the ass because they can be proven. So be a good little ass licker and run along now back to the ole has been sorry never been

😉😉😉😉
Who's TikTok is this Lisa commenting on ?

Reactions: 3
Who's TikTok is this Lisa commenting on ?
Mrs BBC

Anybody seen Ruth defending her leader, I hope Ruth has her back, dear me, I feel another Nicki moment coming.
Ruth come on defending her publicly or u'll be under the no 9 bus🚍🚍🚍🚍

Reactions: 8

I don’t know how she sleeps at night. 31 years ago I had a stillborn at 31weeks+3 days. I had a funeral, he has a name, I visit his grave and cry, we celebrate his birthday every year, and each day I light a candle for my son. I think of him when I wake and when I go to bed.
I state again, she said it was 6 weeks into pregnancy, She WOULDNT have been told the sex if it was or wasn’t an abortion, 32 years ago those details weren’t shared… she really needs to give her head a wobble.!!🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.