Sasha Fontain #13 the wheels on the sasha bus go round and round

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh isn't she just the gift that keeps on giving ! 🤣🤣🤣 cleaner. Oh how I laughed at that ..how the mighty fall ( never mighty) she must think everyone operates at her standard lying.. Cheating..fantasist..does she really think we desire her lifestyle?? To never know where your next month's rent money is coming from..eating nothing but Burgers chicken nuggets and the odd Toby Carvery? Having your van repossessed..going on holiday with 100 quid and living in that dingy flat that looked like a cheap antique sellers auction room ? Flogging shampoo to friends only and spending day and night alone . Get a grip. That's not a life . That's living day to day always looking over your shoulder. Nobody deserves it more than her. Long may it continue ..I reckon if she genuinely apologised for anything her bloody tongue would self combust.

Why has the Welsh dragon asked to follow?
Follow whom?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh isn't she just the gift that keeps on giving ! 🤣🤣🤣 cleaner. Oh how I laughed at that ..how the mighty fall ( never mighty) she must think everyone operates at her standard lying.. Cheating..fantasist..does she really think we desire her lifestyle?? To never know where your next month's rent money is coming from..eating nothing but Burgers chicken nuggets and the odd Toby Carvery? Having your van repossessed..going on holiday with 100 quid and living in that dingy flat that looked like a cheap antique sellers auction room ? Flogging shampoo to friends only and spending day and night alone . Get a grip. That's not a life . That's living day to day always looking over your shoulder. Nobody deserves it more than her. Long may it continue ..I reckon if she genuinely apologised for anything her bloody tongue would self combust.

Follow whom?
Who has she asked?

Reactions: 2

Follow whom?
And the odd Toby Carvery 🤣😂🤣😂🤣… your whole post had me 😂 but for some reason it was the TB reference that made me howl 😂😂

Reactions: 6
How I became involved:
I know Chris who the old boot shazza dated years ago ... This is how I become aware of her in the first place.
As most of you have seen the post I put up about Chris ... You know how disgusting I find that foul mouthed trollop.
( My post is on thread #12 for anyone that didn't see it and is curious. )
Years later after Chris & his Mrs had got back together.... A friend of mine told me the old tart was on TikTok ... So I joined.... Just to see her in action .. I already knew she was a psycho wacko 👺💩
I watched her tell her bull tit tales Including the one about Jay ... who i also met .. and according to him she also gave him a dogs life !
Then see her completely slander Chris.
To top it off I watched her play mother Teresa to Johns daughter Dee dee ... that sickened me as I knew what she'd said about Chris's disabled son.... She didn't care it was all for show.😡
This in time led me to Tattle after I'd left a comment on Wibblewobble7890 TikTok post about her .... But even the devil herself had been throwing & advertising the name of Tattle about .. She really is a thicko 🤣... I think she thought her 🐑🐑🐑 were going to mass support her on here.
I got more involved after hearing she has stolen the children's hospice charity money ... She's just one nasty cruel scummy peice of tit.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Why has the Welsh dragon asked to follow?
She hasn’t had she.?😂😂😂😂

I know Chris who the old boot dated years ago ... This is how I become aware of her in the first place.
As most of you have seen the post I put up about Chris ... You know how disgusting I find that foul mouthed trollop.
( My post is on thread #12 for anyone that didn't see it and is curious. )
Years later after Chris & his Mrs had got back together.... A friend of mine told me the old tart was on TikTok ... So I joined.... Just to see her in action .. I already knew she was a psycho wacko 👺💩
I watched her tell her bull tit tales Including the one about Jay ... who i also met .. and according to him she also gave him a dogs life !
Then see her completely slander Chris.
To top it off I watched her play mother Teresa to Johns daughter Dee dee ... that sickened me as I knew what she'd said about Chris's disabled son.... She didn't care it was all for show.😡
This in time led me to Tattle after I'd left a comment on Wibblewobble7890 TikTok post about her .... But even the devil herself had been throwing & advertising the name of Tattle about .. She really is a thicko 🤣... I think she thought her 🐑🐑🐑 were going to mass support her on here.
I got more involved after hearing she has stolen the children's hospice charity money ... She's just one nasty cruel scummy peice of tit.
who is Jay? The one who dated the sister.?

I work with people with personality disorders and she is classic. All the signs she displays are of someone with a personality disorder.
Please tell us what you know.?

Reactions: 4
She hasn’t had she.?😂😂😂😂

who is Jay? The one who dated the sister.?

Please tell us what you know.?
Jay is the guy she said on TikTok had held a knife up to her throat 🥱🤔
Jay didn't date the sister.

'Rumour' has it that the boyfriend that Slosher goes on about...it was originally the sister who dated the guy first .. Slosher nicked him off her ... Then he went back with the sister and they had a child together.
I also heard that infact Slosher nicked the boyfriend off her sister .. married him then he left Slosher and went back with the sister.
Who knows ! 🤔🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
So yesterday, I went on a little road trip to the Sunshine coast in North Essex, beautiful blue skies, coffeeandcake with friends and barrels of laughs ;)
On the way home I popped into Tesco and they are selling some initial mugs, these were the only 2 left on the shelf, is that K P for the karma police I wonder, with a beady eyed squirrel in the back? 👮‍♀️🐿👮‍♀️

Attachments

• 53 KB
    • Haha
    Reactions: 17
    Jesus , how wow can you lie about a child ..is she that much in need off attention , looks like she is ...she's the lowest of the low ...absolutely a scumbag !!

Wibblewobble done it again this lady needs a job as a detective...

View attachment 1147653
    WTAF WOW WOW WOW 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

So much had gone on, CLEANER, did we not hear her pay Steve £500 for that month's finance, I'm seriously lost.

Somebody else has clearly been hurt by her😔

Coffeeandcake22 are you on here🤔🤔🤔
    I've been requesting you for like 10 months, Smith is the name🤫🤫🤫🤣🤣🤣
    yeah I’ve been asking for at least 11 months and I never get accepted. 🤣🤣🤣 I wonder if they think I’m on the other side????

Last edited:
    Reactions: 6
    I'm off to Clacton at the weekend. Funny enough I'll be staying at the same caravan park that Ms Fontain has her villa 😜 I wonder if I'll bump into her along the beach or at the sailor boy 🤔 i'll be seein ya soon slosher🤣🤣👍

• Haha
    Reactions: 15
    What the actual 😳🙈
    That’s why her “ products “ were never there ….she’s the poxy no good thieving CLEANER!!!!!!!!😂😂😂😂

I'm off to Clacton at the weekend. Funny enough I'll be staying at the same caravan park that Ms Fontain has her villa 😜 I wonder if I'll bump into her along the beach or at the sailor boy 🤔 i'll be seein ya soon slosher🤣🤣👍
    . Ha ha love the sailor boy!! 👍👍

• Haha
    If its true that she is just the cleaner and merely someone who takes the bookings then how funny. Gotta laugh at the audacity of slosh pots grandiose persona

I've watched her for a while and with the old romance stories I kinda found her funny but then it was when she mentioned Afghanistan and how they shouldn't be in this country etc and how she couldn't get a council property yet she lives in one , I just started seeing her true colours coming through of the person she really is. I come over here cos she mentioned it so much , then I looked back over her old videos and then I seen the charity money didn't add up , in fact non of her stories added up.

Reactions: 14
    She only started showing up on my fyp at barbourgate and how her story changed depending on the time of day on who paid for it and the ring. From that first video I knew she was a wrong un. I've never followed her but she was like a bad rash that never went away.
    For me when she started telling her sheep all about narcissists . Yep I could of screamed

Her whole life doesn't add up. She lives in her own little make believe world. She lies so much that she ends up believing her own lies. If she wasn't such a vile person I'd pity her as she's goin to end up destitute and alone however she doesn't deserve anyone's pity as she will never change. Sharon has and always will be rotten to the core

Reactions: 9
    If its true that she is just the cleaner and merely someone who takes the bookings then how funny. Gotta laugh at the audacity of slosh pots grandiose persona
    Unfortunately I stayed at the van when I was nieve to trust her. It was full of her tat and her clothes so if she was just a cleaner then she really took the piss as I paid her directly!!

Reactions: 8
    Unfortunately I stayed at the van when I was nieve to trust her. It was full of her tat and her clothes so if she was just a cleaner then she really took the piss as I paid her directly!!

What caravan was it as I was always under the impression she financed the horrible balmoral (the peach furniture one) but took bookings for another caravan for someone else. I've since been told that the balmoral was the one she took bookings for and she owned another and then got the so called villa 🤷🏽‍♀️ so God knows which is true. I'm guessing the awful balmoral one was hers and she part exchanged that towards the meridian

I've no idea what it true as she lies so much its hard to keep up with her ever changing stories

Fancy renting a caravan and seeing all the owners clothes etc... I'd refuse to stay and demand a refund myself

Last edited:
    Reactions: 8
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.