Sasha Fontain #13 the wheels on the sasha bus go round and round

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m actually sat here dumb struck at those text messages about that disabled lad, She can’t ever deny that as it’s there is black and white. This is why Shazza we know you stole the Haven House money cause you are evil , evil flows through you veins. You vile creature

Reactions: 16
" I'm a weapon !" In Slohers own words .
Well the weapon truly blew up in your own face And like a land mine ... be careful where you next tread !!
You started the battle but you didn't win the war !

Reactions: 13
She said she's not going to the usual one,maybe they had too many complaints and don't want her back? Apparently they was glad to see the back of it in Tunisia.
Of course they did. I was getting fed up with her on holiday and I wasnt even there!!!!

Ffsake Clapper video theirs sum right trolls on tick-tock laying the law down straight away pmsfl
What is clapper. It sounds like a disease!!!

Reactions: 7
im sorry you went through that and i understand what its like totally, I feel the same as you Mrs Cakes got what she deserved but im sorry she had her private medical history spread all over TT. Lie with Dogs catch Fleas.

Reactions: 7
I hope jazzie hasnt deleted. Everyone dont be so quick to delete as I guarantee the she devil will be back.

Reactions: 9
Does anyone have any footage of SF mentioning Barrelcakes catheter recorded before Kerry posted her 'Cancer' tt?
Someone I know would love to see it if possible

Thanks in advance

Reactions: 9
All, keep to the account in question. Stop talking about your own accounts and other small accounts

Reactions: 11
The crazy thing is, is that I’m sure most of us aren’t even surprised.

Reactions: 4
WOW I applaud your strength In sharing your harrowing experience, I hope you can see how amazing you are, walk tall and proud because you are not a victim any more

Reactions: 5
I think Ruth should see these vile text messages. Is it worth sending to her TT
She doesn't need to see them. She will have acknowledge she did say it though because straight from roofs mouth came the words 'Sasha always tells the truth'

Reactions: 6
Does anyone have any footage of SF mentioning Barrelcakes catheter recorded before Kerry posted her 'Cancer' tt?
Someone I know would love to see it if possible

Thanks in advance
I’ll have another look but think I’ve only got afterwards.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.