Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gossip_geeewww

VIP Member
Oh the deep deep DEEP embarrassment . 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I feel like 2nd hand embarrassment. Of course they will twist it like we had great fun winding up the trows. But you aren’t sweethearts. We are just rolling our eyes and laughing AT you both.
Just a thought. I wonder if secret squirrel is manning the SF.shop whilst dear Sharon is on ‘holiday in Spain’. 🤣🤣🤣 cos she is not going to be making any money on her luxury brand 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 10

zeroFs

Have the police actually been? Have they told her to delete all her shit? Anyone been arrested from here?! 😂 It’s not a Friday!!!

• Haha

slosher7777

VIP Member
Mrs bbc well done funny she’s not sticking up for the shown PayPal payments they all got shown on the WhatsApp group of death one payment of £1460 which equals £1100 raised at Easter 2 months odd later in June only another £360 raised nothing shown what actually got paid in gonzos PayPal just what she decided to pay haven hospice out of her actual bank account

Knickerbocker

Why is anybody even entertaining the Welsh 🐑🐑, she's of no significance at all.
At least Sam 🐿 had some banter

Its vicious of tiktok today, I'm staying on the dark side, it's more civilised over here
😉😉😉😉
Just read the comments on the MrsBBC post and I am inclined to agree with you Smithy…it’s a bit of a cow pat flinging exercise…as in who can piss up the wall the highest.

The Gasher fans are asking why MrsBBC has posted that, but they’ve had to actively look for that post, or have to be following her to see it. And what is their interest in following her, if only to report back and continue this drama.

There will never be any form of agreement between us and those that are still being hoodwinked, because they are being influenced by her. And I enjoy being this side of the fence…vigilantes is what we are ✊

Smithy883

VIP Member
I don’t know how she sleeps at night. 31 years ago I had a stillborn at 31weeks+3 days. I had a funeral, he had a name, I visit his grave and cry, we celebrate his birthday every year, and each day I light a candle for my son. I think of him when I wake and when I go to bed.
I state again, she said it was 6 weeks into pregnancy, She WOULDNT have been told the sex if it was or wasn’t an abortion, 32 years ago those details weren’t shared… she really needs to give her head a wobble.!!🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
It's just 1 lie after another, the sad thing is I think she actually believes the lies herself, if she believes it then it must be true

I'm truly sorry for your loss, the loss of a child Is something I can't comprehend, my heart goes out to anybody who has suffered such a devastating loss ❤❤❤

• Heart

poola

VIP Member
Ffsake what’s the midlands mafia badass going to do she will be lost not spying 🕵️‍♀️ for its deranged leader
Oh don't worry about her, they are besties aren't they? 👭
Their friendship will continue outside of tiktok won't it Elfboy? 🐿
Her and Trasha are probably arranging to meet up as we speak - They are besties and besties stick by each other! 😂😂😂

#whossorrynow #lie-downwithdogs #karma

• Haha

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
I don't know about anyone else but I'm bored shitless 🤣🤣
Lol, I’ve managed to fill my only day off by doing the garden, without the drone of non stop streaming from a tiktok influencer/star/content creator 🤢
I personally think she’s been spoken to by people who would normally reside being a desk/screen/on the bat phone, and warned of her behaviour…(of course this is only MY opinion)
I don’t think this mornings video was sincere at all, You could see she didn’t mean it by looking away and the poor me attitude. She wasn’t sorry for the way she spoke to Suzzy on the phone, (yes I have the recording.!) And she certainly wasn’t sorry for laughing at the cancer storyline that she shared with Sean, sorry I mean Mark.🤔
SPs quiet, although I’m sure when she’s unbanned well have another pointless upload from the sofa, (not the leather one she sold for £50🤦🏼‍♀️)
Anyway, enjoy your evening all (excuse the pun)😂

• Haha

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
I’m sure the NMC would take a very dim view of his ‘activity’ on social media if it continues in the same way and brought to their attention ….
It has been brought the the medical professions attention. Don’t you worry 😂😂😂

What gets me is the brutal comments some of these people had put and now are running scared. It get me really cross as they are just bullies hiding behind keyboards but when actually confronted face to face they run and cry 😢. Yes you little boy who has delete comments 🤬🤬🤬
That’s why I would urge anyone to screenshot anything they see, Regardless if you think it’s petty. This man caused undue stress to someone he didn’t even know. He wears a uniform and has a job in which he is meant to have a caring manner.
This is wrong and I’m doing everything I can to locate him. The Welsh one is running scared enough to change name and pic on fb. Given that a member of her family is employed through an agency NOT directly through the DWP, wasn’t a clever move….. And yes I am clever at what I do, it’s my job👏🏼 NEXT….

Sasha lovers definitely seem to be of a type. I.e. thick. I mean look how dim Ruth is 🤦🏽‍♀️
We call it a “ Theme”😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Heart

Antispasmodic

It’s been raining badly in Spain this week 😝😝😝. Not that that really matters as she is not going. So a new fella since Sunday ! Wow she moves quick as she was chatting to a fella via voice notes Saturday on her live and was going to see him Sunday. Well obviously didn’t as she didn’t move out of her flat all day! Sam hi 👋 honestly you are quite quite stupid 😳😳. Also I didn’t realise TT etc allowed 12 year olds on its platform - as you must be 12 years old as you are acting like an immature child. And your “mate” from Year 10 - SASH is no better. Oh do grow up dears!!! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

I can’t follow her. Her name doesn’t come up! Not sure why as she hasn’t a clue what my TT name is. Can’t see Lisa either 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
She monitors who watches her Tiktoks and any negative comments you might make against Gasha on any account - she thinks she’s Hercule Poirot 😂

• Haha

Lee's_side_kick

VIP Member
Really though. She’s fell out the ugly tree and hit every bloody branch. She’s looking more stupid by the day. She’s such a twat!
She sure could use some of sloshers teeth whitening shit.. hers looks like they haven't been brushed for years 🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick

Debs22

VIP Member
I’d pity 🐿 more if she wasn’t so unnecessarily aggressive in her defence of Gasha and acting so smug convincing herself (incorrectly) that she’s one step ahead of the Tattlers
She is a sorry excuse for a human, but anyone with a normal brain would see now how vile Shazza is and distance themselves. The fact she is still trying to defend her speaks volumes. She isn’t right in the head herself. No self worth, low self esteem and so reactive. She def has mental health issues.

sausageroll1970*

VIP Member
Lol, I’ve managed to fill my only day off by doing the garden, without the drone of non stop streaming from a tiktok influencer/star/content creator 🤢
I personally think she’s been spoken to by people who would normally reside being a desk/screen/on the bat phone, and warned of her behaviour…(of course this is only MY opinion)
I don’t think this mornings video was sincere at all, You could see she didn’t mean it by looking away and the poor me attitude. She wasn’t sorry for the way she spoke to Suzzy on the phone, (yes I have the recording.!) And she certainly wasn’t sorry for laughing at the cancer storyline that she shared with Sean, sorry I mean Mark.🤔
SPs quiet, although I’m sure when she’s unbanned well have another pointless upload from the sofa, (not the leather one she sold for £50🤦🏼‍♀️)
Anyway, enjoy your evening all (excuse the pun)😂
I agree I only wished she would stay off social media. Doubt it tho. And I'm still pissed we never got the answers to the paypal money. I guess we never will

LadyTosh

VIP Member
Sloshpot has her spies so Lisa has to tow the line and show that she's got her back or else she's thrown out the whatsapp group haha