Sasha Fontain #13 the wheels on the sasha bus go round and round

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awww bless you hun.
I hope you are recovering well now and realise you are a survivor .. not a victim anymore
As I quoted in a post the other day .. I myself married one .. but he had traits and wasn't the full blown Narcissist He kept it under Wraps for the first 2 years ... I got out early & learnt as lesson in life.
I'm so glad you have moved on and now find yourself in a stable relationship.
I get you hun .. the likes of Ruth Niki etc are victims of someone who almost love bombs them into a totally false best girlfriend friendship .. then manipulates them.
But like yourself & many others including myself they didn't have the back up of Tattle screaming to get out your being totally manipulated ! ...
And true to form Slosher had something over them all.
I had a personal interest to see her downfall as you all know .. I never got over what she said about an innocent child .. plus more.
I'm proud of this group and feel elated that she's off TikTok.
But she will be back

Reactions: 12
Big like an untreated STD …..slosher will be back for sure …..to irritate us all .

Reactions: 8
I'm crying reading your post, the world is full of evil people, your a survivor, not a victim, you got out.
Your future is bright, a beautiful bundle of joy to cherish.
You are somebody I admire, an inspiration, I hope your life is full of the love you so rightfully deserve

Reactions: 5
I think this is why so many of us new she was a wrong un the minute we came across her, so many of us have first hand experience of these people and their manipulation we can spot them a mile off now. Well done to anyone who has had the displeasure of knowing one and coming out the other side, its not that easy to do but when you do the world suddenly becomes a whole lot brighter

Reactions: 5
Her followers must feel mighty daft round about now, believing every word she said, the more people write the more lies are being uncovered,
They should along with her hang their heads in shame, condoning her behaviour just made her spit more venom so they are just as much to blame.
To think all this could have been avoided with the real proof of donations received and paid over,
for someone who doesn’t like drama she sure was a good actress!!

Reactions: 13
March 23rd - Should've started filming today.

Not quite the spotlight she was hoping for

Reactions: 9
Thank you hun .. but no need to apologise .. I popped out of no where so understand ..
You got the jist of me quite quick !
I'm glad you spoke to Chris .. he's an alright guy who without knowing it got cought up with an absolute phyco.
He too is a survivor .. as we now know it can happen to any man in Ol Shazza sights.

Reactions: 7
Wow just wow. Absolutely shocking. The messages and the lies. She is vile

Reactions: 6
I think Ruth should see these vile text messages. Is it worth sending to her TT

Didn't she say she was heading to the lodge *(aka the caravan)
Yes she was packing on Sunday to go there yesterday.

It was also my birthday yesterday ... So couldn't of thought of a better birthday present knowing Ol Slosher had a humongous and fell in it.
Thanks Slosher you made my day

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I have dealt with Sharon personally unfortunately and she will be back mark my words. She will take some time out to reflect and reinvent herself you watch in the words of Sasha.... 100 percent she'll be back

Reactions: 11
I have dealt with Sharon personally unfortunately and she will be back mark my words. She will take some time out to reflect and reinvent herself you watch in the words of Sasha.... 100 percent she'll be back
Undoubtedly! And we will be waiting

So much to read and so many sad stories. I cannot reply to them all as some are triggering some old memories. I will however read and reply to them soon. Also I am at work and its difficult

I did not know about Tattle before SF mentioned it and was dubious at first. However, what I have taken from it - is that you are all very grounded and sensible people who do not like to see wrongdoings and stood up and was counted. Something that not many do and something that is to be admired. I hope SP and SF are reading this as this is what real people are like. I actually think we would all get on in the "real" world as so many likeminded individuals. I hope that those who have left do pop on here and see the love and the kind words. I was just an outsider - nothing happened to me personally - but I cannot bear to see others who have had such a crap time with her and her just as bad "cronies".

Reactions: 15
Such a sad story ..how people can make others feel ..those people are the dregs of society..onwards and upwards you went and I'm glad you did !

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.