Saremurat18~Sweetshopsare

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely gonna scare the school kids when they get their sweets after school

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I know it’s not new and I’m sure has already been discussed on here, but what is the need for sooooo much black eye makeup?! She’s just appeared on my fyp and looks a mess.
It’s like there literally cannot be anymore added or her eyelid would close from the weight of it. It’s really not necessary and she’d look so much better with a lot less. A simple layer of eye liner and a bit of mascara is enough surely?

Reactions: 3
Watching her on live now
That kimmy shes always talking to is signed in as Sare at the same time Sares live and messes with Sares special effects
Someone asked where are the Smithys and Sare said definitely in Devon just no home yet

Her and whoever that Kimmy is were doing that last time I saw her on live which was absolutely ages ago. It wasn’t funny then so surely it’s not funny now? She’s a strange one!

Reactions: 2
Did anyone watch her on tiktock, well kimmy is at the smithys house in devon and sares planning a prank on her and sare wants to be next at the smithys house i wonder if jess really wants her there

Reactions: 2
Watching her live right now. Her whole content is about Kimmy
I think Kimmy is at Nick’s

Reactions: 1
Not checked in on her in ages. Had a look today all about kimmy kimmy kimmy
Then shock horror
She turned up in CJ’s live all pally pally!

I thought her views must be down if she's desperate to be giving dirty CJ the time of day.

She’s just come up on my FYP for the first time in a long time. It seems that she’s not been well and it might be something serious perhaps. Does anyone know what’s been happening with her?

She’s just come up on my FYP for the first time in a long time. It seems that she’s not been well and it might be something serious perhaps. Does anyone know what’s been happening with her?
She had an operation early in the year, I don’t know what for
She got an infection after that
Been really ill ever since
Kimmy has taken over her account for the time being flogging Smithy CBD oli

As far as i can see she had a operation early in year then got bad infection after but i dont know what it was for anyway shes having another operation on friday and she was meant to go smithys house this week so cant go again but no idea whats wring with her

I’d forgotten about her, the few times I’ve seen her she’s just blarting on about kimmy

what happened with smithy family, he was crying cos they lost their Facebook or was that another scam?

Ohhhh I’ve just seen this
She was quite badly ill a few years ago
I hope that’s not what this operation is about