Saremurat18~Sweetshopsare

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wouldn't let Jack put up a prank poster of her beloved Nick in the shop.
I'm sure CJ didn't go as non of them mentioned it and all CJ has done is say she's had a bad couple of weeks.
I think Sare has a nasty streak in her and the more comfy she's getting on that app the more it's starting to show.

Reactions: 5
Popped into Sares live for the first time in ages, she’s talking about how she smacks her grandson on the back of the legs because she wants to bring him up properly and with respect
My kids managed all of that without slaps anyway…..
She’s now getting trolled for it and getting called a child abuser
F26D80A7-561A-4FE2-A6E0-B5713DCA2460.jpeg

Reactions: 2
What can I say?
Gets hate due to her eyebrows
Gets hate because she loves the Smithy’s
Gets love from those that love her
Always involved in some kind of drama
Does daily lives from the shop she works in
Sorry spelled sweetshopsare wrong
But now she's defending that awful won Sasha Fontain,who's blatantly racist,mocks disabled people and calls women fat c#nuts.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
Just had a look at her latest TT and that surgery she had done, some kind of face lift. It’s not made any difference. I wonder how much that cost

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The most correct term of mutton dressed as lamb applies here her new eyelashes i feel bad for her

Reactions: 2
Sare. Saying goodbye to Nick lol
Funny she saying goodbye to him and not Jess too

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Oh how embarrassing 🤣 More than just a friendship there! You are right though it's all about him, not bothered about Jess or the kids!

Reactions: 6
Stopped watching this melt a long time ago, no one gives a duck about you sare!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Sare. Saying goodbye to Nick lol
Funny she saying goodbye to him and not Jess too
The amount of times I've reported her lives for advertising/showing tobacco products with no violation, one day I will succeed 🤭

Shes had laser fibroblasting done on her eyes but only a few weeks ago she had another plasma pen tightening done
And why is she sending herself roses?
F3A16104-5D00-41A9-9BEA-0FBE66101C40.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow