Saremurat18~Sweetshopsare

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What can I say?
Gets hate due to her eyebrows
Gets hate because she loves the Smithy’s
Gets love from those that love her
Always involved in some kind of drama
Does daily lives from the shop she works in
Sorry spelled sweetshopsare wrong

Reactions: 3
Has she turned into Lawrence? She answers her questions with “Whats that say”

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Does this woman even bring a single thing to TikTok? She replies to all the negative comments she gets, I can't remember the last time she thanked someone for leaving a nice comment. I had to block her, she drives me up the bleeping wall 😂

Reactions: 4
Can someone tell me what this lady is saying?
I think she's saying that the little girl is his grandaughter I think she's joking saying that she's been with Jack? I'm not 100% sure though 😆

Reactions: 1
I think she's saying that the little girl is his grandaughter I think she's joking saying that she's been with Jack? I'm not 100% sure though 😆
I could hear Nick and Sare. But this woman confused me
A but weird though to make TT about that with the little girl sitting there

I could hear Nick and Sare. But this woman confused me
A but weird though to make TT about that with the little girl sitting there
Yeah I couldn't really understand the women and don't understand why she did the tiktok either

I nearly threw up this morning, on her live she was talking about her son’s Christmas presents and said her son has size 12 feet and then started dirty laughing and saying my boys are all big boys you know what they say about big feet 🤢🤢🤢 she’s vile

• Wow
Sare makes out she hates her but really if she hated her, why is she a MOD? Why isn’t she blocked? Makes no sense to me.
They're friends it's just banter

Sare looks so much older than her age. Probably uses sunbeds and smokes.

Reactions: 3
About time a thread was started for her. This woman is actually THE most annoying person on tik tok! The fake laugh and smug smile is just infuriating 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 5
@mumz after having cancer her eyebrows never grew back so I think they are tattooed on.
@HeyitsJay I’m sure someone said she was 54. I know she had a gastric band and sometimes losing a lot of weight can age you. She has been looking quite rough compared to this time last year

Reactions: 2
@mumz after having cancer her eyebrows never grew back so I think they are tattooed on.
@HeyitsJay I’m sure someone said she was 54. I know she had a gastric band and sometimes losing a lot of weight can age you. She has been looking quite rough compared to this time last year
I know about the cancer and thats sad, but her hair and her eyelashes grew back. Nothing wrong with tattoo eyebrows but she would have options for the shape and eyebrows that high is just not natural
She chose those eyebrows and pardon the pun but that just draws attention to them. Surely if you have ti have eyebrows tattooed to your face you would choose something mire subtle. Especially as our eyebrows start fading as we get to a certain age.

Looks like Sares going to a fancy dress party dressed as someone from the Amish community
Sare what do you think of your friend CJ?
B79172AC-65B6-4CE5-8A14-8EEC34B0698D.jpeg

• Haha